Banning guns

Discussion in 'Protest' started by soadrocker856, Sep 28, 2006.

1. tha pope

tha pope Member

ok, check this...

i was waiting to my dudeman tryin to get some dank, and i had been drinkin some beers, so i decided to take a leak against a building. three teenage black kids run around the corner, push me against the wall, an say something like gimme your money motha fukka. so i turn around, punched the first dude i saw in the eye turn and push the other guy out of the way, and when i sperad the two apart i saw the third one, he raised some kind of .22 rifle at my head. thats when i tried to run, one of them got my jacket behind my back, i couldnt move my arms. and the one i hit in the face hits me in the stomich and face. weakest punch in the face ive ever felt. anyway, i grab my wallet and throw the cash at them and they run off.

now one certain thing really angered me about this whole situation. the money, i could care less about. its the fact that kids will raise a gun for their own greed, but never raise a gun for freedom. how the black panthers deteriorated into drug dealers.

we are all comrads, our fight is not amongst our brothers and sisters, it is against the system, against the police state, against the prisons. only when all the poor, starving, oppressed, beat-down, downtrodden people with open eyes and nothing to live for except viva la revolution!

but even so, im in no way for any kind of gun control. i wish guns were easier to get, actualy. i want the same oppourtunity to defend my self, as they had of robbing me.

2. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

Those who give up liberty for safety deserve neither -Benjamin Franklin

The right of the citizenry to own/carry/use firearms is the only thing that keeps government tyranny in check. People kill people, not guns, guns are simply a means to an end, whatever that end may be. If you ban guns whats next, knives? dogs? blunt objects? tall buildings? flammable materials? archery equipment? Trust me if you want to kill someone you will find a way to do it, guns are just the most efficient, guns are also what your government will be carrying when they come to enslave/oppress the public, you can't swing a bat faster than a bullet.

3. jagerhans

jagerhans Far out, man. Lifetime Supporter

I meant, some kind of control is needed :

1) to avoid some nutcase to buy his brand new assault gun at the local gun store with no control at all and then spread havoc with it .

2) as a good way to convict that kind of thugs just for carrying illegal weapons even before they use them.

In other cases , honest citizens sane of mind and with no serious criminal records should be allowed to own and carry guns.
    Cesare Beccaria said: laws that forbid the possession or carry of weapons to honest citizens are as foolish as laws that would forbid the fire because it burns or the water because it drowns .

4. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

I am totally against government regulation in ALL forms, does nothing but provide a false sense of security and further assist in the global elites desire to enslave the common man.

5. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

Government and all of its entities terrify me far worse than criminality/nut jobs............criminality/wackos are a minority..........but look around you, Government is everywhere, and growing......

6. blinkin

blinkin Senior Member

let me throw this in the wind,
    I just came back to canada a few months ago....and well I realised something as I drove around bashing americans saying there violent and shit...

you know I have never seen someone get shot, only a few stories about people who killed or saw first hand...

but I lumped everyone together in an almighty smear campaign against american policy...I think you can read a few opf my posts earlier in the thread...

well SINCE ive been back, ive seen four people with there face cut deep by beer bottles, met a dude one night the next saw him oin the news for stabbing two guys in a bar here where Ive parked my bus

you know, I dont like guns, but maybe thats because I was brought up in a stand the fuck up and fight for what you believe in attitude..but I dont like the IDEA of getting shot..dont get me wrong I HEAR alot of that in the states, but see very little...

what I think my point is ,
    its the attitude of the people , the culture and the responsibility that allows that right to bear arms law to remain.

I dont think that policy would work in canada the same as it does in the states,
    yeah the nra is all gung hoe but they dont do much,
    yeah the southerners are kinda rednecky and say a lot of shit....

but when it comes down to brass knuckles
    I think the "idea of having a gun" makes people think they have more freedom than they actually do!

we'll stand up with our bottles and rage a war like no others can in canada,
    fight the laws that take our freedoms
    stand up to government when they do what we dont want

the natives blockade roads and topple hydro wires to towns so that there voices their cries are heard!!!!!!

stand up and be counted throw your fucking fist in the air and lets here your battle cry...

but see we know were not secure so thats why we fight, americans think their free
    when they have no idea whaty true freedom is so they can keep there guns and bitch about keeping them.......but in the end
    they do nothing with them

the right to bare arms....in order that the goverment would not over power the people......seemed in the end it had the opposit effect!!!!!!

rage on fuckers

7. themnax

themnax Senior Member

actualy people HAVE guns and tyranny ISN'T being kept in check.
    ban the possession of nothing
    but the sale and mass production of everything that cannot be used in a creative and positive mannor.

=^^=
    .../\...

8. themnax

themnax Senior Member

as i've already stated, reduce the total number in circulation, INCLUDING those sold under contract to military and police with which to enforce their police state with. and maybe even spur a cottage industry of home shop gunsmiths.

this might even spur the sales of metal working lathes and milling machines. maybe even enough to bring the prices of them down.

i can see all sorts of positive bennifits to that. whithout penalizing anyone nor creating opportunity for politicly motivated entrapment for possession of anything.

(and yes, a ban on mass/wholesale importing as well as sale and mass production. my principal point is that this makes a whole lot more sense then banning the possession of anything)

=^^=
    .../\...

9. tha pope

tha pope Member

you make a good point, but even so, the gvt. will never stop making guns for themselves, even if it is deemed illigal. you just taking guns out of the hands of citizens who diserve the right to protect themselves. the bad guys will always have a means of aquiring what they need, be it the criminals, or the nazi law inforcement industry. and banning guns is just annother reason for them to lock us up for 20-30 years. guns dont kill people. ignorant, violent people kill people. and its becuase these people are out there that we need guns. did you ever see the simpsons where they burned all their guns, and the aliens took over? not to mention all the facist states banned weapons, why would hitler want his cattle to defend themselves? gun control would do nothing but put more power in the hands of the overpowerful