Banned From Writers.org

Discussion in 'Computers and The Internet' started by wooleeheron, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

hooray!
    i mean. maybe it's not a good sign. but you can hooray for now.

2. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Yes, I can be grateful I'm not getting pissed on right this moment. Actually, I'm just grateful I'm making progress with my book, and don't have time for silly nonsense. Mother Nature decides my fate, and its really best that way, because I'm not the best at making decisions myself.

3. Running Horse

Running Horse A Buddha in hiding from himself

Whew! Crisis averted! Who wants some cheese?

Edit: Yup genuine sarcastic asshole gear engaged

Driftrue likes this.
  4. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

how's it going, anyway, RH?
    still good on the farm?

5. Running Horse

Questions best left for another place in time. Keep up the good work sister

Candy Gal likes this.
  6. Maybe you deserved it.

Running Horse likes this.
  7. wooleeheron

Pinkie said that, but what does he know.

8. wooleeheron

I've talked to countless Socratic philosophers online who've all shown serious interest in my work. For a public nonprofit website to ban me without so much as an explanation, would threaten their existence. I am tolerated as a pariah by my own people, only because peasants still remember Socrates and Lao Tzu, while Socrates is enshrined into law. They have all made a deal with the devil and, normally, don't even realize they have. The emperor has no clothes, precisely because they know not what they've done to themselves.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
  9. Your short-lived ban from an internet website is just like Socrates being sent to prison.

Running Horse likes this.
  10. Running Horse

Far less impactful tho

Edit: Socrates risked butt rape after all

11. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

I have gotten tem. bans from a few forums . A mod hear does not like me , I stay out of that part of this forum . My guess would be that a mod. on that site does not like you , or some thing . I am sure there are other sites .

12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Mods: i'm not a real cop, i just pretend to be one on the internet. :sunglasses:

13. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

It seems to me you are definitely upsetting some people if you keep getting banned from various sites.
    I don't think it amounts to a conspiracy against efforts by little old you to announce the truth to the world.
    Maybe you need to rethink your approach to the presentation of your ideas.

As far as getting banned from that writer's site (since rescinded). It seems to me to be just like getting rejection slips form various publishers.
    I looked up rejections:
    Dick Wimmer, Irish Wine: 162 rejections.
    Chicken Soup for the Soul: 144 rejections.
    Robert Pirsig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance: 121 rejections.

Reading the agreement you entered into with this site, it states:
    So, if you read the agreement that's that.

14. wooleeheron

It is illegal to vote for Mickey Mouse in Maryland, the constitution has been suspended indefinitely, and the courts are now even compelling people to testify against themselves, while the most powerful country in the world is now led by the KKK. I think its pretty safe to assume the overwhelming number of people online are so full of crap they will die an early death, and the vast majority of websites merely maintain the status quo. Situation Normal, All Fucked UP!

My approach receives so much hostility, because people prefer Three Stooges slapstick and are even now denying they are in charge around here. Note that not a single website I have come across in decades, is designed to encourage people to share their words and play nice. The one website I know that was designed for such purposes, using the latest fuzzy logic, eventually switched to encouraging them to tell jokes, because being intimate and sharing and asking simple questions, actually trying to figure out how to make the world a better place starting with themselves, is not nearly as much fun for them as attacking each other.

So, my approach is to teach them how to attack each other for fun and profit, so only the wealthy win, and then proceed to eat each other alive. The more they argue total nonsense and throw insults at me, kick me off websites, the better I can do my job. Academics are the first target, because if I can make them fight like cats and dogs among themselves, they will encourage everyone else. Fuck a country led by the KKK, fuck an internet run for corporate profit which academics are even now insisting we must censor, to stop the spread of "fake news" without ever mentioning there is no such thing as real news anymore, and Fox News is legally entertainment.

The second half the Tao Te Ching was written by well over a hundred academics, who were just as disgusted with their own corrupt institutions encouraging the mindless masses to become just as corrupt. My people have been doing this for 12,000 years, and are all too familiar with Three Stooges slapstick, and how to encourage the idiots to get it over with and kill each other. The fucking KKK demanding peace is a joke in bad taste. Academics insisting their students are complete idiots who never listen to them is just more of the same. Idiots online insisting the lowest common denominator is sane, are legally insane according to their own teachers.

Give me back my constitutional rights, give me back fair elections, give me back a population that has the slightest clue how to share their words and play nice, or I will make you live to regret your fucking choices. The world doesn't have the luxury of putting up with this insane bullshit any longer. I will protect their own children from their parents, by encouraging them to run the other fucking way and reject everything they stand for.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2019
  15. wooleeheron

Its the wild west fool, and the mods are merely the barbed wire used by the land barons to ensure everyone pays the troll. Real cops, are increasing taking money from the same land barons. Google only acts like they own the internet, because they do, so long as they cooperate with the federal government. The NSA spies on 1/3 of the country and, no doubt, feed the information to Google. The mods here are well intentioned, as with countless websites, but even they dare not defy Google and the fed, and if they ever succeeded in spreading real alternatives, they would shut them down in a heartbeat. Sheep herders are illegal for all practical purposes on the open range.

The EU is proposing some sort of neutral database, where people can publish whatever they want. Ask yourself, if education is so important, why doesn't the UN have a neutral website where anyone can publish whatever they want without being harassed and spied upon. The assholes only care about money and designing better weapons, and could not give a crap about the KKK leading the world's most powerful country. Academics care so little for the future of the planet, they refuse to protest their own governments and insist it is impossible to teach their own students how to share their words and play nice.

You don't need a weatherman to know, when your own redneck neighbors have sold us all down the river, while the academics debate how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2019
  16. Who is the wild west fool?

17. lode

lode Banned

WildWestFool is a decent user/rap name.

18. wooleeheron

Slim Pickens if you ask me.

19. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Now lemme welcome everybody to the Wild Wild West

20. wooleeheron

Wait until my bots are finished, then it will become "Welcome to the Jungle!"