Banned From Writers.org

Discussion in 'Computers and The Internet' started by wooleeheron, Aug 29, 2019.

1. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

After publishing my work at this website (writerscafe.org) for over a year, without warning or explanation, I was banned from the website. Its a fucking nonprofit public website and its only purpose is to post your work and, hopefully, receive feedback from people or even gain the attention of publishers. I've maybe given two people totally mild feedback on their work, and have simply been working on my book there and seeing how many people might be interested in what I write. You would think I'm writing a manual on terrorism or something, when everything I write can be considered merely facts and jokes.

Anywho, I've been banned by better websites and, if I had to take a guess, I've been banned because the website favors academics and the mainstream. Still, it got me to thinking that it might not be so easy for me to even publish on Amazon, because the internet is much more heavily censored than I accounted for. The longer I've been online, the more obvious it has become to me that it is much more heavily censored than anyone seems to think. Any suggestions from people would be appreciated, but if a writers website open to the public and supposedly dedicated to free speech bans me without so much as an explanation, all bets are off.

Fuck the mainstream, my book is for my Rainbow Family and I would merely publish here, but this website is not equipped for such things.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
  2. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

I am sorry to read that, truly I am.
    Life takes strange turns at times.
    Maybe something better will be around the corner.

3. Running Horse

Running Horse A Buddha in hiding from himself

Why, pray tell am I not surprised?

Tyrsonswood and Orison like this.
  4. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

well i'm not even half way through yet, because i find the close togetherness of the lines of text hard to read
    but so far there is nothing in your writing that seems offensive or otherwise ban-able.
    can you ask for a reason?

i've got it open right now.. if i click off the page i'm reading, is it going to disappear? : (
    i'll write to the website and complain.

5. wooleeheron

I'm not holding my breath. The entire mainstream military-industrial complex views even the simplest facts I present as a threat and, all the more so because I provide countless different ways to prove my point, according to their own standards. The assholes killed Socrates for merely repeating the same handful of lame jokes, because his jokes taught peasants how to mock the wealthy and use humor to avoid being exploited. Despite academics attempting to make Socrates sound like some sort martyr, the truth is he never believed for a second that his own people would do something like that to him. He was a distinguished veteran who championed doing your civic duty, and they killed him for showing people how to perform their civic duty. No different in many respects than modern day America.

Lao Tzu published his work anonymously and, like Socrates, had the last laugh. For centuries afterwards, peasants throughout Europe celebrated the anniversary of his death by drinking toasts to him in bars and inventing new Socratic jokes. I have no doubt my book can help to change the world, exactly how much is anyone guess, but publishing it would speed thing up a bit!

6. Mousu

Mousu Members

This is sad to hear. I support what you're doing. Maybe you can try self-publishing on Amazon?

7. wooleeheron

This was my intention all along, but now I'm not so sure I will have that luxury. I know people normally assume I'm just nuts, but I've had mathematicians whose work is classified by the government ask me to write for them, and I've debated philosophy with physicists doing classified work for decades. Everybody who knows better, wants to know what I have to say, and the rest wish they could kill me, while I have yet to find any website that is actually uncensored, other than this one.

8. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Sorry to hear wool, hopefully find another outlet for your writing.

newbie-one likes this.
  9. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

My only thought is that they suspect you of plagiarism....

10. wooleeheron

I don't know what will happen, but I know damned well the federal government can easily shut me down without an explanation. However, I've spent decades online debating philosophy and physics with professionals whose work is often classified. I've had to close two email accounts and put Linux on my computer, because the bastards kept fighting over who gets to read my work first, and don't want my work being published.

11. wooleeheron

I provide a unique theory of everything, including unique predictions and a dozen ways to prove my theory. My poetry is all in the public domain!

12. Running Horse

Running Horse A Buddha in hiding from himself

With all due respect each thing I've heard you espouse I too thought of 15 odd years ago so unique seems a bit strong a word..

Aside from that plagiarism seems inevitable considering all things have been thought and given voice before at some point in history

13. wooleeheron

I'm no expert on such things, but after decades online I can confidently say there is no such thing as an uncensored internet. I've been booted off anarchist websites, for suggesting they have no love for commies. Booted off academic websites for throwing their own evidence back in their faces, booted off public websites for criticizing the public, etc. As it is, I may have to go to extremes to even be able to publish my work offline.

Americans tend to assume they have freedom of speech, because they are encouraged to believe whatever the fuck they want, right up until they censor you.

14. wooleeheron

Its a bit depressing. For years I discussed philosophy and physics with a cosmologist and a particle physicist, and I miss being able to talk to the one in a few million people who actually comprehend most of what I say. Even as cosmologists and particle physics go, these two were very special and most would want nothing to do with me. Special in the sense that they were actually serious, and studied philosophy extensively and attempted to be open minded. I spent 8 years discussing philosophical Taoism with even well known Taoists, but now they have nothing to offer me or anyone else, and it seems the entire internet is steadily becoming a giant junkyard for reality TV and propaganda.

Go ahead, search for any real alternatives online and see what you get. Where have all the hippies gone? This website remains merely as a token, so they can say the internet isn't censored, but if it became popular they would shut it down. Over a trillion dollars was invested in AI research last year alone, and they want to know everything you think, while controlling public opinion. I'm a military brat, and the way they think is all to transparent. If they can have their cake and eat it too, exploit the poor all that much more, they won't hesitate. AI will allow them to automate the entire system, but my research indicates that more realistic and efficient AI can defeat their bullshit AI.

So, you see, its complicated. Hence, I turn to my Rainbow Family who are experts at these kinds of things. Its been a few years and, if I can, I will go to the next national gathering. I was building a rendering computer to make youtube videos, but that seems more likely to be censored after this bullshit. They are fighting over the next scientific revolution, which has already begun.

The last scientific revolution was the Copenhagen Interpretation of quantum mechanics, which led to WWII and roughly 80% the technology you know today. Hitler was insane and destined to lose, but he had all the science and technology to get ahead of the entire world enough that nobody would ever be able to catch up to him.

15. Sorry to hear that, wooleeheron. Maybe it was a mistake.

16. Mousu

Mousu Members

I doubt it. It sounds like he was banned purposefully to me. By all means appeal the ban but I know how these things work. The man is one of God's own prototypes. A high powered mutant never even considered for mass production.

Driftrue likes this.
  17. wooleeheron

They gave me no warning and no explanation, not so much as an email. Fuck em, been down this road before. People say one thing, and then stab you in the back. I know exactly how websites like this one are moderated, because I done it myself, and can even teach people how to set up a website run by consensus. Know Thyself, Then Know Thy Enemy! Don't waste time with complete idiots who could not care less. The more you know yourself, the more enemies you know you have, including the assholes censoring the entire internet for fun and profit.

I grew up around CIA spooks and Navy Seals, who can raise the hair on the back of your neck without saying a word, and make you leave the room and crave a hot shower. Wolves that eat their prey in one bite if they can. To them, you are not worthy of taking up more time and, without AI, the internet promotes such behavior. For a few years, the wolves became famous for following Oprah around, just to see what she turned up. They will put crap on your computer and move on to the next person.

18. wooleeheron

I am the Shockwave Rider John Brunner wrote about, but a quantum mechanical version. His character could type all day on a computer, writing programs without a missing beat, never making any stupid mistakes. Like a great pianist or whatever. I know a guy who writes programs that write themselves, while he's still programming them. My book writes itself, and I just assemble the puzzle, according to whatever my book tells me to do next. My bullshit kung fu is unbeatable by anyone on the planet, with the exception of the Taoist masters, and they could never hope to write anything remotely like this book.

The Rainbow Fractal Dragon is the avatar of mother nature, who guards the Rainbow Family jealousy, while Childhood's End is upon us. In more abstract terms, the singularity is collapsing, with everything today converging on the singularity including our politics and the environmental destruction, because it is the turning point, when all will be revealed and the meek shall finally inherit the earth. Time and information are never quite what you think they are.

19. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

all your writing is there, woo. there's no indication to anyone just looking at your pages that you are banned or anything.

....are you sure you're banned? have you just forgotten your password? : )

20. wooleeheron

Thanks for asking, it appears I am now "unbanned". Its normal for moderators to often discuss such things and change each other's minds, but its certainly not a good sign.