banks ask poeple to rob them.

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by deleted, Jan 28, 2009.

1. deleted

deleted Visitor

the security at some of the banks I go to is so lax, that a 2yr old with a squirt gun can rob them. I remember way backs when they were harder than they are today.
    Wide open counter, no protective glass, Dip shit tellers. they are just asking to be robbed. Really where else do people get money. You have to figure the money is protected by FDIC. If the bank loses it by theft, they get it back, The stolen money is free to be spent in the crashing economy... yeah Walmart...
    and the feds fit the bill..

2. FunHogg

FunHogg Senior Member

They get robbed around here, day in, day out...few of the thieves are ever apprehended.

I don't think you even need much planning.

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

duck tape and some tree leafs.. LOL.

4. warmhandedcanadian

warmhandedcanadian shit storm chaser

DUCT tape. :cool:

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

duct tape gun and mask, $1.99 well spent. :D

6. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

The teller at my bank was counting a huge wad of money and it was all sitting right there, probably thousands. She was also distracted doing some other chores. I could have simply reached my hand over and took some.

Tellers can't be much more stupid than that. Reminds me of the old Benny Hill sketch 'Scuttles Security'.

7. warmhandedcanadian

warmhandedcanadian shit storm chaser

and its caught on camera and they have your address because you are a member of their bank.

8. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

It's a matter of what other people would do. I could have been a transient for all they know. Simply very bad security practice.

9. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

I noticed in a few other places I visit that some extra security measures have been taken. For example, moving the cashier section away from the main entrance door and putting it further in the facility. Having it right by the door makes for a quick and easy getaway for someone robbing a place.

10. marysoul

marysoul Member

Are you thinkin of robbin a bank?:)

11. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

I think that it would be easy to rob a bank as long as one planned it well. It seems like most bank robberies (if not most robberies in general) are rather impulsive, which always results in no good.

Too bad that I believe in personal responsibility and hard work... could have been easy.

12. deleted

deleted Visitor

Omg I seen these old dudes bring the money to the bank, they wouldnt stand a chance against a team assault.. how the fuck do these security firms feel safe with 60yrs old armor car drivers and coachmen.. Idk..

13. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

Me? No.

14. Unknown American

Unknown American Rogue Capitalist

Actually Banks are a high risk. With all that electronic security and other countermeasures.

Although it is the FDIC that insures and pays the banks if they get robed, it is the FBI that investigates the crime and goes after the suspects.

Might I suggest that you rip off mobsters. They ain't callen no cops. There is no video surveillance to speak of. They are not posting your mug on "Americas Most Wanted"

Nor are they going to catch you from a random routine traffic stop.

Also mobsters have larger amounts of cash at hand than a bank teller does.

Think Big.;)

15. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i need to rob a sperm bank. i'm very thirsty.

16. deleted

deleted Visitor

me, no:) but I do I go to school for criminology, (Everest)I hate the school. I do more work than anyone and they all get A's too? Cant figure that out... :confused:

Some have nothing but cameras. While its a high risk, Im saying that due to the current state of affairs they have made open invitations for robberies.

lower level of security lets people feel comfortable, that they are not going to prison to save their money or do business...
    Also high level security bank has a greater chance at being a violent robbery..
    The banking industry does not want gunfire in a bank loaded with people, they would rather bandits get money quickly and less harm comes to the poeple of the bank.. This is a bigger concern than PAPER that can be replaced..

17. deleted

deleted Visitor

someone had to say it.. :cheers2:

18. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

Is that an Anal **** reference?!

19. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

You live in a houseboat.

20. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

Oh, the lulz.

There was an April Fools' joke about them having a new album in the making. The track titles are fucking hilarious. My personal favorite was "physical therapy to learn how to walk again is gay".

But apparently, Seth can walk again. It was kinda funnier when he was a cripple.