ban the bra

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by DejaVoo, May 11, 2004.

1. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

They should just give bras to people who really need em for some medical reason or whatever, besides that they should just generally ban them and make people go without and sooner or later women would just get used to not wearing them and it wouldnt be any big deal and all these younger girls wouldnt even need to know what a bra was so theyd never wanna have one and thus you wouldnt get all the problems you do with young people trying to get one and get the right one etc. I only think like people with really big boobs who actually need the support or people with some medical conditions should have them, otherwise the majority of people dont need them even if they feel like they do.

2. ericf

ericf Member

http://chetday.com/breastcancerandbras.htm

I just wanted to point this out. It is talking about a study that found a rather high connection between bras and breast cancer. There are several reviews about it this is just one of them. Apparently a tight bra was found in twice as many breast cancer patients and patients who wore the bra for more than 12 hours a day were 6 times more likely to have breast cancer.

It is hypothesized that lymph node drainage might be part of this. And the people who complain about the bouncing are complaining about the very thing that helps the lymph nodes pump. Umh... I'm not just saying this because I am a guy... seriously, this is the research.

Yeah, keep them free. I can understand about the jiggle being weird at first. I remember when I started free-balling and I couldn't imagine life without support. But eventually I came to realize, I can't imagine life so constricted.

EDIT: The most interesting quote I saw.
    "Bra-free women have just a one in 168 chance of being diagnosed with breast cancer," says Singer. "The same as bra-free men."

That's it! I'm never wearing my bra again. (ericf goes to burn his extensive bra collection then remembers it doesn't exist) Oh, right, I don't wear them.

3. kjhippielove88

kjhippielove88 color + rhyme

im sick of bras! no more for me

4. kjhippielove88

kjhippielove88 color + rhyme

anyone wanna join with that bra strike?

5. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

If bras are so harmful then they oughta just ban them and then girls gotta get used to living without them and soon theyll be so used to it it wont be any big deal. Sure you might get a few who still whine about it but people do that anyways.

6. Sammy

Sammy Member

Whaddya know, I come to a new forum, and here's Mike, AGAIN, telling people what they should or shouldn't do, and beating the drum against people who choose to wear a bra. What is it with you Mike?

7. JennyLane

JennyLane Member

I'm already with you![​IMG]

8. LaurelBayTree

LaurelBayTree Senior Member

i've been in it for over 2 years now...

and i am as happy can be

9. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

Maybe its cuz I care if people do stuff to hurt themselves and ruin their lives. Besides nobody HAS to do what I say, im just voicing my opinion and yeah i might do it a bit strongly sometimes but in the end its still just my opinion and still just advice and if people wanna treat it like garbage and ignore me then fine. If people wanna live their lives with their breasts are scrunched up into some unnatural peice of artificial material then fine by me.

10. loveflower

loveflower Senior Member

Mike it is your opinion and although I completely agree with you, I think the way that youre voicing it is making people feel uncomfortable and "bad" in your eyes

11. Sammy

Sammy Member

I'm going to write that down, because there are people who will never believe you said that.

12. loveflower

loveflower Senior Member

there are?

13. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

I wear a bra most of the time, and I think it makes my breasts look better, more perky, and hey, it's always fun to have a bra that can give a little more fullness sometimes, at least for me. For the most part, I find my bras comfy cozy.

Course, I don't have big breasts, so that could be why they're (bras) not uncomfortable for me to wear. If I had larger ones, then I might find them unpleasant due to the straps digging into my shoulders. *lol* But I like they way they lift my breasts up, as they kind of fell and don't seem as full to me since I had my babies. ;)

Much peace.

14. LaurelBayTree

just let the girls fly ;)

15. hippychickmommy

Just for the record, my breasts don't feel scrunched up with a bra on, they are nestled very comfortably. And, seeing that you are a male, how would you know what it feels like to have a set of breasts and how they would feel in a bra? Just like, can you sit and tell me what it feels like to breastfeed an infant? You can't possibly, because you don't have a set of female breasts. I'm not trying to be ignorant, I'm just curious that's all. It's fine to have an opinion but to bash others for theirs isn't fair.

Peace.

16. LaurelBayTree

bras used to hurt me...i do not understand why. they just did so i stopped wearing them.

17. hippychickmommy

That's cool, I mean, hey, I'm all for comfort. I have no problem at all with people saying they won't wear them, I just know for myself, I feel more comfortable with wearing one, but that's just me. I agree to let them loose if you want to, there's nothing wrong with that at all. :)

Much peace.

18. LaurelBayTree

i dig what you are sayin hippymommy. i feel the same way in all of my beliefs. what is good for me might not be good for others and i am not going to force a meat eater (for example) to be a vegetarian. :) i dig it.

19. Sammy

Sammy Member

There are. Mike is a troll on more than just this site. He likes to go to nudist sites, and tell girls that wearing bra's ought to be banned, and that they should go topless all the time, otherwise they're letting down the side. He is also of the opinion that naturists shouldn't show any respect to anyone elses views, we should just make them get over it. I suspect, however, that Mike probably hasn't ever let anyone see HIM naked. I think it's all just talk.

20. loveflower

loveflower Senior Member

Mine are pretty small too, but it is nice to have some support. It's not all fun and games having two big lumps of fat hanging off your chest!

I don't mind either way, although the occasional bra is a plus