ban the bra

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by DejaVoo, May 11, 2004.

1. LaurelBayTree

LaurelBayTree Senior Member

Breasts are beautiful regardless. Big or small. Remember if someone is checking out the package you know they are liking your body shape. That is how I see it. I was self concious at first. But no more will I let this happen. Breasts are Beautiful.

2. InTheFlesh

InTheFlesh Member

Right On!!!

3. livingwater

livingwater Member

Breasts are beautiful-and natrual

That is why often times I am caught looking at mine when I don't wear a bra-lol...and I usually never many other womyn without one on-but it's a joy when I do. Liberation.

4. DejaVoo

DejaVoo stardust

Ah yes all these posts made me feel proud of my boobs! Woo! I mean i guess i dont really care if anyone sees my nipples, i mean, so what! but its just my mom and dad who care and would say something! I dont care about other people, but its a bit embarassing for my mom and esp. my dad to see them! Ive been trying find a good camisole WITHOUT a built in bra because i dont like those underline thingys that give you 'support'. and also tryna find those other sticky bras or however! thanks for ur wonderful posts!

5. LaurelBayTree

I say "Beh" and I mean "Beh." My dad didn't care...he was like as long as you don't get your tongue peirced I don't care. Mom...moms a total conservative and I have never really listened to her...she may think wearin a bra is better for me, but its not. I liberated them as my sisters before liberated womyn from the bondage of men.

6. kjhippielove88

kjhippielove88 color + rhyme

i bought those sticky bras for prom last year and it sucked. my dress was backless so i had no choice. anyways it stayed on for about 10 mins then slowly started to come off. by the time i got there it was almost completely off. so i just reached in my dress, took that damn thng off and put it right on the table. i didnt care. i had a good time without it

7. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

Yeah i wouldnt worry about it, its not anyone's business wheither you got a bra on or not and it would be an invasion of your privacy if someone bothered to check if you did anyways so its not something the school or anyone else could really afford to do, even though they might think it is. Just go braless, feel good about yourself and just act as if youre not doing anything wrong, which you areint.

8. HippyCor$ter

HippyCor$ter Ackamonkey

just put duck tape over ur nipples ( it sounds like a dumb idea but hey it may work) duck tape can be used for everything, but being a guy id rather see the nipples...

9. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

Thats gotta hurt trying to take the tape off though and its dumb, why should a woman have to put duck tape on her nipples if a guy doesnt? Its not like theyre much different, sure they might be bigger and more promenent but in the end theyre still nipples, if people cant handle the sight of them then they can go chase themselves. Pissing off some religious tightwad or school official is better than having to wear duck tape on your nipples, id like them to have to try that and see how they like it!

10. Bare Foot Bunny Hugg

Bare Foot Bunny Hugg Member

I just wear a tank top under my shirt. its comfy and it keeps me warm up here in alaska hehe... only thing bad is in gym it doesnt give the support and by the end of all the running and jumpping they feel like they are gonna fall to the floor

11. LaurelBayTree

remember be comfortable...but just be free!

12. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

I think most people who feel they need support are those who have worn bras for a while and just suddenly stop, if they can handle being uncomfortable for a short amount of time then eventuallt they should become accustomed to being without any support and wont feel they need it anymore. Everybody is different though but I think this can apply to most people. Best thing to do is just ditch the bra and be brafree.

13. Ellied

Ellied Senior Member

bras annoy me too, i do wear them though cos if i ran about i would might knock a small child out! xxxxxx

14. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

I dont think a small child would get that close to you and I dont think your boobs would knock them out and even if they did it just serves the parents right for not watching their child. You should just be free and enjoy yourself and not worry about such things.

15. Bare Foot Bunny Hugg

i never wear a bra so one day my gym teacher brought me away from the group and was like you need to wear a bra..lol then she made me write a two page report on why women need to wear a bra..so i got together with my nurse and she got me this packet on why its better to go without a bra..so i wrote my whole paper on why its heathlyer..lol she said she takes it back but the boys still stare and i still have to wear a bra but only during gym...

16. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

Well I dont really think your gym teacher can make you wear a bra, that would be invading your privacy and besides whats she gonna do? kick you out of the class or get you suspended? Im sure that would cause alot of trouble that the gym teacher or the school doesnt need anyways. Id just go braless and not worry about it if I was you, its none of her damned business if ya have one on or not.

17. flowerchild89

flowerchild89 Member

18. Bare Foot Bunny Hugg

yeah i know but she said i distract boys cause im C 38

19. FreeBird1969

FreeBird1969 Fleas on their paws.

I'd just grab somebody's bra and put it over my shirt or something if I were you.

"Hey gym teacher! You wanted a bra, you got one!"

I'm a 34C and I never wear a bra because they are stupid. I think I burnt mine this summer. Haha that was fun. Thank God I don't have gym.

20. DejaVoo

DejaVoo stardust

haha that gym teacher is RUDE! and im like a 38D but who cares! haha and good idea freebird! heheheh