ban the bra

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by DejaVoo, May 11, 2004.

1. CowBoyKim

CowBoyKim Member

I know I am a man but I try to be a enlightened man. I ready do not care if a woman wears a bra or not.
    I having a good friend and she is well endowed so she wears a sports bras. Call me strange but thought the purpose of a bra was to keep them form bouncing around, like the same reason I wear jock supporter.

2. sweetval

sweetval Member

I went to school last year without a bra and they sent me home. Then I got a big lecture from my mom and a spanking to boot.

3. freedbypeace

freedbypeace A Woman Left Lonely

Same thing happened to me,...but not lecture,...nor spanking, cuz my mom never wore a bra in the '60's- she had kids in the mid '80's. I love my moma!

4. Peppy

Peppy Member

i've never warn a bra either (strange that being a guy) and i'm stupidly tall and could never get t shirts that wern't either really baggy on me or really tight, but i was never in trouble on the cold days when my nipples were standing to atention under my danger tight t-shirt, fuck these double standards and deal with it girls bras are for loosars, well not really if you feel confortable then you are still cool, but we should be aloud to dress how we feel especialy for a 13 year old what is going on next they will make fat people wear bras too,

5. DiffKettleOfFish

DiffKettleOfFish Kickin' it

That sucks. Seems to me that if you're old enough to have boobs, you're WAY too old to be spanked.

6. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

I say schools requiring girls to wear bras is invasion of privacy and they really have no right forcing you to wear them because bras are considered by most to be underwear and usually areint supposed to be seen anyways and to require you wear or dont wear something underneath there is an invasion of your privacy and you shouldnt have to put up with it. I would think that if boobs distract people then those who are distracted are the ones who need to be dealt with not you, if kids have such a problem where something as simple as a nipple distracts them from doing their work then they seriously need help. I think ya oughta just go brafree and if people can see your nipples, so what theyre natural, if people cant handle seeing nips then they really need to get a life and stop being so prejudice.

7. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

I think thats just unacceptable, I really dont think your parents should be spanking you at your age, youre way too old for that and besides im against people spanking their kids cuz to me thats just wrong and there are other ways to deal with issues than to hurt your kids. Also if the school has so much time on their hands that they can take you to the office and make you go home then obviously they are not doing their jobs and consider your boobs to be more important than your education and that is just screwed up. Honestly if someone was bugged by you being braless then theyre the ones who oughta be sent home, not you. Hell, if I had kids and the school sent em home for something like that, id have my ass down there so fast and id give em a good talkin to. If the school sends ya home then you cant get the education you deserve and you suffer because of that and I really dont think that being braless is grounds for that, even if they do gotta punish you they could at least have you sit in detention during lunch or something like that so your education wouldnt be compromised, I have a real problem with people who worry about such little things and go to great extents to deal with them and ruin kids chances to get an education.

8. sweetval

sweetval Member

Well I really did it to defy them at the time. Sort of "making my statement" and I knew I was violating their rules and the schools rules. I also wore a blouse that drew attention to the fact that I was braless.

My Mom and Dad brought me up pretty good and stressed the point that I had to be responsible for my choices. I think I pretty much deserved the spanking.

I have only been spanked about 10 times in my life and I deserved every one. It was never abuse, a paddle applied to the bottom long enough and hard enough to make me think about choices. The last time was when I was 12. The only difference this time is that I didn't have my panties down. Even though it was my Mom, but it still stung like crazy.

There are girls in this town eho have never been spanked and maybe they should have. One girl is only 13 and she gave bj's to four different guys at a party, and was letting every guy feel her up naked. She was drunk, but still.....13!

9. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

Yeah but there are still some responsible parents out there that raise good kids that havent spanked them once. Im not saying that spanking DOESNT help, I just think that generally its not a good thing and is really only something you do as a last resort and a very last resort, i always prefer less violent solutions to a situation.

I think that if your parents expect you to make responsible choices and then you chose to not wear a bra then you are making a responsible choice, who gives a damn if its against the rules or not, those rules are unfair to you and are an invasion of your privacy and you should have every right to be able to decide what you wear or dont wear under your clothes and you shouldnt need a school system to decide what is best for you to wear under there because frankly its none of their business and they got more important things to worry about.

I think as far as that girl giving bjs to those guys, she doesnt need a spanking she just needs a really long and hard talking to by her parents and they need to get some sense into her and tell her that she shouldnt be doing such things and help her to make better choices in the future.

I got spanked when I was little and it was for doing stupid things but really I think i changed my ways more because of the firm words my parents said to me than any spanking I got, i wouldve done what they said even if they hadnt of spanked me.

Anyways I think you oughta just do whats best for you and just not let your parents or the school pressure ya too much, its your body and you seem mature enough to decide what to do with it without others buttin in.

10. Becknudefck

Becknudefck Senior Member

i dont feel comfortable without them cause then theyre flying out everywhere and it controls them more. especially running down the stairs and just running in general. god 34c is too big for me.

11. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

Maybe its just cuz youre not used to em flying out everywhere, thats what theyre supposed to do and its better for em if they can do that. I think its just uncomfortable for you because youve gotten used to wearing a bra so much that when you dont you feel odd like somethin is missing or just dont feel right. Girls should just not wear bras in the first place and then alot of em probably would never have these problems.

12. LaurelBayTree

LaurelBayTree Senior Member

I burned my bras 2 years ago. I just woke up one morning and decided to go without. They are cumbersome and honestly I never did care for them. It was the norm of society for the woman to wear them and I felt trapped. Since then I have saved money and time when I get ready for school in the mornings. Since then also I have stopped shaving and go without undies every now and then. I want to be free and this is how I feel comfortable and express myself. You should do what feels right and do not let society dictate to you how you sould feel. Peace and Love sister and let women's freedom and right reign!!

13. Amontillado

Amontillado Member extraordinaire HipForums Supporter

My contribution to a thread on the "Love and Sex" board, copied here in the interest of ecomomy.

I say any woman who feels more comfortable without a bra than with one, ought to go without. It's too bad that both men and women (in their separate ways) will be likely to hassle her if they notice. Breasts come high and low, in all sizes and widths, but bras make women all look alike. It's sad. Hippie women, show the world what a natural body looks like!

As always when being braless is discussed, someone talks about tribeswomen with sagging breasts. What you're seeing there isn't the result of a woman going braless for a lifetime, it's the result of a mature woman who isn't worried about letting her breasts be seen. She could wear a bra 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week and still sag when she's older--especially if she started having babies in her teens, as a tribal woman most likely does. Totally false issue.

And that assumes that sagging breasts are somehow worse than unsagging ones. They are not! They're all good.

14. LaurelBayTree

I will add that when I used to wear a bra I would be glad to take it off because it would hurt my breasts. I felt like my breasts were confined and being pushed against my body. It hurt and I did not like that feeling. That is another reason I got rid of it...I was tired of being in pain.

15. livingwater

livingwater Member

I have hated wearing a bra-so for the last 3 years- I have not worn one. Usually if ,I have to cover my nipple which are bigger than pencil erasers....I just wear a camisole. Sometimes that doesn't even help-so I say "Screw it"-
    Bras are fake and another thing used by society to generate profit and make u feel out of sorts..It is true that some people may need them for support.But, I feel I don't and love letting my breasts breathe. I am not worrried about them sagging because I exercise and rub lotion on them often. Besides if they end up sagging-at least I am still natrual!!!

So I say yay WOMYN! to us womyn that shall not and do no wera those yucky thingz!!!

16. DiffKettleOfFish

DiffKettleOfFish Kickin' it

I replied earlier, but now in response to the actual question, haha--

I realy don't care if people see my nipples when my "headlights are on", because really, who cares? If someone is so immature that they can't handle seeing a natural part of a woman's anatomy, then hey, that is their problem. Why should I let their hangup affect what I do?

But if you don't wanna deal with that whole issue, wear a little camisole with a built-in bra, or put a little bit of electrical tape over your nipples. or a band-aid. Or something.

*love*

17. LaurelBayTree

i know one thing that will help womyn get over the fear of others seeing their nipples. participate in a nudist day event. when you are naked in public with others it does not matter because everyone is naked! After I did this little exabition I do not care if people see my nipples or not...they would be there even if I did not cover them up so why worry?

18. Girlie

Girlie Member

I can't even work up the nerve to go braless in public. I don't know if I could go nude somewhere. But I don't wear a bra when I'm at home and it does feel so good to move freely. I just feel self conscious in public cause they are kind of big.

19. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

So im sure theyre still big even if you wear a bra so it really shouldnt make much difference and besides why should ya care if anyone sees them or doesnt like em anyways? if people cant handle seeing breasts or knowing their big then they got issues and its not something you should have to keep them from having. Your breasts are big, its natural, they just need to get used to it. Being sheltered from seeing anything besides all that perfect touched up crap they see in the media isnt gonna help them get over their paranoia and prejudice over the female body. You oughta just be yourself and get rid of those damned bras. Im sure if ya went without long enough then it wouldnt be any big deal, sure it might be at first but youd probably feel better about it in the end and be glad you did it.