Balls: Hairy? Smooth? Low-hanging? "Tight"?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by SpankedMale64, Mar 26, 2022.

1. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

Guys:

When you're either sucking on a big set of balls, or have them smacking your chin (or ass) with each thrust, do you prefer hairy balls or smooth?

Do you like low-hanging balls, or balls that are "tight" like a cum-swollen softball?:D

ALL balls are HOT, (IMHO) but HAIRY balls have always been the hottest, to me........what type gets your vote?;)

2. littlepenis

littlepenis Members

a nice pair of smooth balls, if low hangers its ok, because when he is readyto cum they are tight, shaved cock & ass shaved also

3. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Smooth definitely....never like a hairy mouthful. I always shave my balls and trim my pubes.

Big, small, tight loose.....I like all balls.....when my tongue has finished with them they all hang loose in their sac....haha

A cock ring around them, or cock n ball ring is also nice

Simon :)

4. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I prefer a man who shaves his balls and bung hole. Low hanging balls are my favorite and if his ass is shaved, I will rim his ass while stroking his cock. I enjoy feeling those balls slapping against my own while being fucked doggie-style or feeling them slapping against my chin during a good mouth fucking. I have two regular male lovers and having their balls slapping me at both ends during a hot spit-roast is my ultimate favorite. I love being fucked by two men at once. I'm their fuck doll and they enjoy it as much as I do.

5. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

Being that I find bears particularly hot, hairy balls (and round, meaty butts!) are what puts the lead in my 9" pencil!:D

But, then again, BALLS are BALLS, period, as long as they are loaded with hot, thick CUM!!!!!:D

6. Tkhal87

Tkhal87 Members

Low hanging! God yes!

7. Scrturge

Scrturge Members

I definitely find shaved cock and balls irresistible. I love sucking tight balls but I love the way loose balls slap against my chin when I'm sucking cock. All that being said, I love all balls but prefer them shaved. But definitely not a deal breaker.

8. Pard71

Pard71 Members

Do almost all tops prefer shaved butts? I know spanked doesn't, lol, but, I am curious and would like to know.
    I think I would prefer to suck a shaved cock and ball sac, since I preferred a shaved puss as opposed to getting hair in my mouth. That makes me gag "a bit".

JeffT likes this.
  9. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

...if we all had the SAME tastes, it WOULD, indeed, be a VERY boring world!:(

Many guys (like myself) prefer hairy balls and hairy butts; others vastly prefer smooth/shaved.

Hey, if it's what turns YOU on, that's ALL that matters!!!!:D

Pard71 likes this.
  10. JeffT

JeffT Members

Definitely smooth and tight.

Joyia likes this.
  11. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

....seems, so far, that I'm about the only guy here who prefers hairy balls to smooth.....well, no matter, BALLS are BALLS, and that's good enough:D

Scrturge and Pard71 like this.
  12. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

My private friend has big hairless balls and I love them

SpankedMale64 likes this.
  13. Redwingsfan

Redwingsfan Visitor

I have average right balls and keep them shaved smooth because I like the feel

JeffT likes this.
  14. Pard71

Pard71 Members

I have small tight ones, and I try to stay shaved because I like how it feels.

Kiwi_NZ likes this.
  15. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

Smooth and don’t dangle much are my faves.

16. JudeLawless

JudeLawless Members

Shaved, hang a bit when flacid, nice and tight when Im hard.

17. Sara_Ann

Sara_Ann Newbie

Smooth, nothing worse that getting a hair in your throat...besides, I'm smooth down there, so why not the men. When it comes to balls, guess it kinda depends on my mood

18. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

They hang lower these days, but they were always tight in years gone by. My preference would be hangers if I'm giving oral or being fucked.
    I've never shaved, but it's fun if they do, same as when a woman shaves her pussy.
    If his balls are hair I tend to play with them in my fingers while sucking. I'll suck smooth balls, especially when I'm really turned on. :p

19. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I always wanted smooth.

20. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

All smooth for the summer....but I always keep them smooth - feels great skin to skin and she's far more apt to enjoy them more that way.