Balls are so under-rated!

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by NikeGirl, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

I like a man who sits. One guy I was with was over six and half foot tall and he wouldn't sit, his aim for for shit and there was stuff all over the place. I limited him to one bathroom and made him clean it.

2. wcw

wcw Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hahaha!

3. El Poketo Toro

El Poketo Toro Guest

you discribed that pretty well ,,,,,,,i can cum just on rubbing my balls,,,,

4. RickIsHere

RickIsHere Visitor

Love to have my balls massaged.
    I love to have women give any attention to my balls.

And I sit to pee (when at home or the home of friends).
    Why not? It's much more sanitary.

5. z. beeblebrox

z. beeblebrox Member

I love my balls, but I got one smashed back when I was in the military. Ouch :( now I have only one normal and a scarred smaller one. I'm weird but I embrace it!

6. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Rated has to be the strangest name i have ever heard someone name their penis.

7. MarcIsHere

MarcIsHere Members

lucky husband...and i cant believe there are straight men out there who didn't like it

8. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

Too true. I love having my balls played with. As my wife and I are both in our late 50s, we fuck a lot less than we did when we were younger. However, she plays with my balls for 15-30 minutes almost every morning before we get up. I play with her breasts at the same time. It's a REALLY great way to start the day!

9. abcdefgz

abcdefgz Members

The balls are so important. They obviously create the cum that is necessary for impregnation. My girlfriend also loves my balls. She sometimes massages them and enjoys to suck on them even though I am uneasy when she does that hahaha. I guess because of genetics or whatever, from what I've heard, my balls are a little above average and are about the size of jumbo eggs (my right ball is a little bigger than my left ball) so I would say that my girlfriend sometimes seems to have more fun with them then with my penis :(

10. RickIsHere

RickIsHere Visitor

I would be very happy to offer my balls for your pleasure.
    I think they're beautiful.... but of course I'm somewhat biased.

11. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

Don't you love when you're fucking doggystyle and the balls smack against your clit? Amazing!

3 people like this.
  12. RickIsHere

RickIsHere Visitor

Feels really great for the man also..

1 person likes this.
  13. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

Damn, girl! Nine times out of time, when I read one of your posts I immediately get hornier than a moose! :)

2 people like this.
  14. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

You're right there buzzgunner!

Samantha writes incredibly horny posts and I'm another man who just just to have his balls licked, squeezed, sucked or whatever Wifey wants to do.

In answer to the OP's question; YES, balls most certainly are under-rated.

Message to all of you that enjoy giving blowjobs- "don't forget the balls!"

15. nz male

nz male Senior Member

My left teste is the largest of the 2 - It hasn't won any prizes, but it does what it ought to when my erection arises

16. PunchDrunkKitten

PunchDrunkKitten borne on the fm waves of a broken heart

Balls look silly, im sorry, but if i stare at them too long no matter how they appear i dissolve into giggles.

I do love the sensitivty of a man's testicles, and to gently tug at loose sack skin when they droop. Though, aesthetically i prefer a tight sack thats snuggled up closely under his cock. Hairy balls are a big no no for me, i usually wont even fondle them because it grosses me out.

A fun trick i like is to try and stuff both nuts into my mouth, and lick them all over in that position, or to lick the sack skin connecting to the bottom of a cock base when deep throating.

I love the sound, and feeling of balls slapping me anywhere when being railed.

unshodone and jmadre like this.
  17. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Old joke from grammer school: She-is it in? He- yes. All the way in, except for my balls! She-well, throw them in too-they're good.

jmadre likes this.
  18. Midasflower

Midasflower Visitor

From my experience most girls I’ve been with in the past haven’t really gave much attention to my balls. I’m not sure why they don’t because it just makes me so fucking horny. My wife however won’t leave them alone when ever getting down to it. Having my balls played with as I’m about to cum really intensifys the organism for me.

Ladies, don’t neglect those balls!

bigredinmass likes this.
  19. johnnyfive

johnnyfive Members

My lady had learned that I want equal stimulation for the penis and balls. She has learned every trick in the book and exactly what I want that I can practically orgasm from ball playing alone.

jmadre likes this.
  20. CarlaK

CarlaK Guest

I'm just gonna say it. I like a nice set of balls on a man :blush:

Micheal9 and Deejay2018 like this.