Bags.., and other carrying type items

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by bedlam, Jan 31, 2005.

1. bedlam

bedlam Senior Member

henever I go out I have to take a bag. I take one of two - either my little rucksack (practical, useful) or my shoulder bag (cool, funky, fashion accessory). In my bags are always: a bottle of water, current book I'm reading, notepad and pen, contact lens case + glasses. Along with that, anything I need for whatever it is I'm going out to do.

Do you carry a bag at all times? If so, what kind? What essential items do you have to have in your bag?

2. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

Yah I carry a bag...I feel naked without it and not in a good way.

I must have chapstick (I'm an addict), wallet of course, emergency feminine products, my meds so I don't die, an extra candy necklace (in case I run out), and if I'm carrying my bigger bag, a novel of some sort. Or a crossword book, I love those.

3. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

let's see... usually i either have my bookbag, one of four of five bags... um, my small-ish hemp purse, my pink knitted bag (also small), my rainbow knitted bag (huge and old and wearing out. im gonna retire it soon), my stupid trendy black bag but it's classy and has all the compartments... if worse comes to worse, my one coat has LOTS of pockets.

i also carry.. a book to read, emergency tampons and a pad, cigs., gum, mints, blistex, some make up, pens, crackers, paper, my id and other cards, etc.

and that is what i ALWAYS carry. i carry a lot ;)

4. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

Isn't it funny how women have to carry so much crap? lol it's so true..guys chuck their wallets and keys in their jacket pockets and are done with it...women bring their entire lives!

5. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

haha i know...

but i must say.. maybe of times with an emergency wait, ive been very glad. :) ;)

6. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

well, lets see...i don't carry a bag. i don't even use a book bag for school, i just carry my books. i always have my wallet and keys and a pen/pencil for class. during the winter, i carry some chapstick. thats it, nothing else.

7. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

oh yah for sure...my bf makes fun of the crap i need to have, but then the next minute it's "do you have a kleenex? do you have a pen? do you have..." and i'm like "so... you NEED my crap now...after talking smack about it!" hahahahaha

8. Becknudefck

Becknudefck Senior Member

i sometimes carry a bag. its this little white hippie type bag with a design on the front. If i do take it, ill have my cigarettes, chap stick, clear eyes, money, lighter, gum, and perhaps a few other things. gotta be prepared.

9. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

Oooh yeah, gotta have gum...I forgot. Good call!