Bad Trippin', The infamous bummer

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by PsychMyke, Apr 25, 2007.

1. superusername

superusername Member

o man i forgot my bad trip I took 2 hits of some fire started having the best trip in my life then I go out side and puke. My mood changed and so did the colors that I was seeing. So my friends go get my car and Im left with my friends girlfriend sitting right outside my house and she started laughing at me so I told her you have no idea what this shit is like. Here is were the bad trip comes in she tells me she does she feels it all the time and that life is a dream you can have a good or a bad dream its just what you make of it. I was peeking at the time so my first reaction was "NOOOOOOOO IT CANT BE" then I started hitting my car screaming and shit then I tried to run away it was not a fun day but very lifechangeing

2. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

if you cant obtain xanax, iv heard some vitamins or some shit can stop a trip. Niacin? i think that may be it. not sure. not sure if it works, said to be a placebo, but even if it is and it helps, than it has helped. so i guess its worth it.

3. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

THe only hing ive heard to stop a trip is contained at hospitals and they inject it...forgot the name...

4. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

thorazine, and that really doesnt stop the trip, it just makes the guy who is flipping out easier to handle.

5. Jack_Straw2208

last night on 3 doses a friend of mine had a religous revelation which lead to him proclaiming his homosexuality (which is news to us) and stripping down to nothing and counting to 4 over and over and over again while flogging the bishop.... for 4 straight hours.... while everyone was fried =(

6. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

why...see thats fucked up...

7. Crazy_P

Crazy_P Member

SWIM heard a story from a friend of a friend... or something.

Anyway, there were 7 tripped out people riding around in this van, and this was POTENT cid, and this idiot guy gave his idiot bitch two, when it was known that any time something bad happened, her first reaction was to freak out. Needless to say, a few hours later they're all in this basement trying to keep her from screaming too loud and waking the parents upstairs. Crazy shit, like "I see now, it's ALL ABOUT THE BABY, ISN'T IT!?" and screaming for someone to please kill her. Ended up having to drop her on her (very very fucking pissed off) parent's doorstep, as they were making those fun type of phone calls about police and breaking of feet off in teen asses. Ever tried to get a SCREAMING, frantic 16-year-old white girl into the back of a 2-door car in the middle of the night in the suburbs?

Good times.

8. Jack_Straw2208

no man the world is fucked up... it was very god-oriented, he was raised a jehovah's witness, and he was living his life in "sin"... it sucks that he did it in my fucking basement, but it had to've happened sometime or another

9. toastacidblocks

toastacidblocks Member

hahahahah that kid^ sucks

10. toastacidblocks

toastacidblocks Member

even if he was my friend i'd get him the fuck out of my house or throw him in a closet or kick his ass idk.........that sucks for you though, who was there?

11. alchemist357

alchemist357 Member

If you are spun out on speed, thorazine will make you pass out. Hookers give that stuff to guys so they can steal their money. Lol, my friend has some now.

12. superusername

superusername Member

where can I get thorazine

13. Jack_Straw2208

14. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

Fun thread

The craziest thing is hearing the kid song
    row row row your boat... when your tripping it jsut fucks with you.

Also as far as screaming goes, its fun to jsut scream your head off when your tripping,I mena how often do you get a chance to jsut scream! I also think thats why so many people get naked.

15. MamaTheLama

MamaTheLama Too much coffee

Seriously, what is up with that shit? All those years my friends and I spent having too much fun in high school no one ever pissed themselves. Now, I swear there's a whole culture of people out there that aren't high enough until thet're passed out with pee winding down their freakin leg.

Ok. I'm done ranting. Years ago I lost a really nice recliner because some dumbass (rest his soul) passed out and pissed all over it and I could never get the stench out.

16. superusername

superusername Member

The only person I know who pissed them selfs is proud of it and they work at a coffe shop silly kid whats wrong with people tisk tisk

17. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

The only time I ever even came close to having a bad trip was my first acid trip. We were tripping with this fuckin idiot mofo, but he supplied the acid, so whatever. Anyway, around the time the trip peaked, this fucker started talking shit, so I punched him, which sent the trip in a very fukt up direction. I was just in a crazy mood after that, so I started playing all this satanic music to fuck with this little fucker's mind. He had a pretty bad trip, what with the getting punched and being forced to listen to satanic music while he was tripping. haha I had some mild anxiety that almost had me bad trippin, but I was straight. The part that fukt me up the most and almost messed my whole night up was looking at this little retarded fucker who gave us the acid; he only had one ear and a misshaped face, so he looked like an evil red-eyed rat with one ear. He almost had me flippin out, because of the fact that he looked so demented and also because of the hostility between us. My shit almost turned into a bad trip, but I maintained my composure and just fukt his trip all to shit.

18. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

I dont ever recall having a "bad" trip. There have been times were i have thought wow I really wish i wasent tripping this hard but i defintaly wouldent call it a "bad" trip anyways. Personaly i think the whole "BAD" trip thing is sstupid. Tripping is tripping there arent different variations.

19. Glordag

Glordag Member

I can't say I agree with this at all...

Personally, my only bad trips have been on morning glory. The first was just horribly uncomfortable, dark, and long. My friends and I were tripping for more or less the first time on morning glory, and two of us were inexperienced with psychedelics at all. At any rate, it ended up with us all being in agony over feeling nauseous and the trip lasting FOREVER. At some point in that trip a cat was playing with my arm and I imagined that it was as spider eating me alive. The weird part is that I just didn't care.

The second bad morning glory trip I had, though, was PURE hell. I was supposed to be taking it with my gf/ex-gf at the time over at a friend's place. Well, she ended up throwing the seeds up and not tripping, so that left me tripping on something that I had a horrible trip on the only other time I tried it all by myself. It was good for the first hour and a half, but then the shit hit the fan when my dumbass friend put in dune (the old version) while everyone else was asleep. That ended up being the worst experience of my life. I went to a bedroom that wasn't being used at the time and curled up into a ball just pulling on my hair as hard as I could. It was mostly an internal trip, even though the visuals were there. It's hard to remember exactly what it was like now, but I remember telling myself the next day that I now knew exactly what hell would feel like if it existed. It was essentially like taking all of the negative emotions and energies in the world and channeling them into that night at full intensity. Max fear, anger, hatred, sadness, etc. all at once. I think the amusing part is when I tried to ignore it by singing "Let it Be" to myself, but I could only remember the main few lines of it.

I'm sure that looked interesting if anyone walked in...some kid curled up in a ball, pulling his hair out, singing "Let it Be" to himself, and rocking back and forth. At least nobody tried to mess with me...

20. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

there is no such thing as a "BAD" trip. you dont understand what i am saying at all. When you get the spins from drinking do you call it a BAD DRUNK?