Bad Trippin', The infamous bummer

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by PsychMyke, Apr 25, 2007.

1. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

This seems like it would be a good topic for a thread, and I've never seen a thread like this since I've started posting here...

Tell the story of your worst experience with LSD, or any other psychedelic for that matter. The trip that epitomizes the term "Bad Trip" in your mind. Or if you've never had a bad trip (lucky you) discuss that as well.

Ive had many bad mushroom trips, but it's always been the result of eating too many. The one bad trip I had on LSD was when I ate a 5 strip of fluff and 200mgs of pure MDMA...the reason the trip went bad was because my friend had a total shit flip...were talkin TOTAL shit flip here...he took his shirt off, was primally screaming at the top of his lungs, attempted to beat the shit out of everyone that was there (landed some solid punches to my face more then a few times), he tried to make out with one of my friends, he tried to hump the kid as well, it was FUCKED UP, keep in mind this kid isnt gay, or at least we didnt think he was up until that point. We were tripping at my friends apartment complex, he had elbows of weed, hundreds of tenths of molly wieghed out in gelcaps, and a couple sheets locked in a gun safe in his room...and this kid was fucking wiggin out screaming at 3 in the morning so needless to say we had to run out of the house because we thought the neighbors were going to call the cops, and go figure...they did. So im truckin' ass far away from this kids house and the guy who was freakin out followed me, i tryed my best to run away unseen but the fucker followed me and there was nothing i could do, besides he was beginning to regain a bit of composure. According to the cops, the neighbor reported a party because of the screaming, but anyways all i remember was seeing blue lights everywhere, so I hid under this porch in the backyard of some house, we would have been all set but the kid kept screaming and wouldnt stop screaming until the cops found us.

The kid pissed himself immediatly and admitted to being on acid...i was still fucked beyond belief but i had enough control to tell them i was just drunk and stoned. I had nothing on me so they ended up just driving me home, i was underage too and they didnt even talk to my parents, just dropped me off on my porch, i lucked out...the kid who was loosin it went to the hospital.

Anyways...it sucked, the trip from hell to say the least.

2. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

Ive tripped many many times and Ive never truly had a bad trip. the only time Ive ever come close was last October on 2c-e.

i had taken 2c-e several times before, but it had always been mostly visual, and never mental, like with acid. in the setting i was in, i wasn't prepared for a mental trip. and to add to the bad decisions, i decided to eye out the powdered dose. it was double what i had ever taken before.

i was deep into the peak, and it was extremely visual. the most visual trip Ive had up to that point. what i didn't expect was the audio hallucinations. i was alone in my bedroom, with my mother downstairs. she was asleep, but i didn't know that. i was on the forums, and i heard a loud knock, like a knock on the door. i heard a deep mans voice say "mam, please let us in". i hear my mother say "no" then the deep voice said "mam, pleas just let us in, we need to see your son"
    i thought it was the cops at the door. at that point i was on probation, and i thought i was getting a check up.
    i freaked. my pupils were dilated to hell, and my vision was more psychedelic than it had ever been.
    i thought if i just turn off the light and pretend I'm asleep, then they would leave me alone. or at least i could pass my mess up eyes off as affects of me being tired.
    so i turned the lights off and layed down and closed my eyes. i could still hear the conversation between my mom and the cops. i continued to lay there for about 30 mins until i couldn't hear anything anymore. i got up and open my door and listened down the stairs. i heard nothing but my mother snoring. i was so relieved. i went back into my room, and chilled, and reflected on what just happened. the whole ordeal only lasted about 20 minutes, so i don't really consider it a bad trip considering the rest of the 14 hour trip was great.

3. CloudFlower

CloudFlower Member

Only bad trip I ever had was when I ate far to big of a peyote cap... I puked for hours and thought I was going to die... I took it silently though and alone. My bad trip would have been even worse with someone trying to comfort me

4. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

hahahah man thats fuckin nuts

how many mgs of 2ce do i have to take for shit like that to happen

5. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

one time i ate 3 squares that had 2.5 hits on each one (i thought they were just regular hits) and i went to my friends house and he was like "dude you can't stay here" and i spaced out for 45 minutes and then i began thrashing around and screaming because everything became this terrible pattern.. i came to naked in my living room wrestling my dad

JUST KIDDING I DONT DO DRUGS

6. MeatWagon499

MeatWagon499 Senior Member

lol thats fucking great. one time i had the 'great' idea of dosing myself with an 1/8th of mushrooms with lemon juice on a monday. i ended up trippin too hard, went home, and i had forgotten my mom has mondays off. i snuck in, but i went downstairs too get water and food and she was like hey. i played it off. but i knew i was still tripping too hard. i ended up rolling around in my bed tripping nuts. my phone rang and it was my manager from my work, and she said she really needed me at work. i was like i cant, you wouldnt want me to be there right now, im not sane. she was like what? no seriously i really need u to come in. i was just breathing into the phone really loudly, i guess i forgot i was on the phone lol. she was like hello? i realized what i was doing and just said sorry i cant u wouldnt want me to be there, and she just said OK... then my mom comes in when im wiggin out and just pacing with my arms folded. she said whats going on?? ur work called. i was like leave me alone--just leave me alone and it'll wear off. she, also puzzled, just left me alone. it ended good though, and i was quite releaved to be normal again.

as for worst trip caused by sum1 ELSE tripping too hard, i once did an 1/8th with orange juice of a strain i'd consider actually good, and potent, with my friend mike. long story short, he ended up hitting on me and 2 friends, puking everywhere looking possessed. ended up pissing himself. somehow me being the only other one tripping, kind of kept things together as mike was fucking up gabriels room and he was getting pissed. i still had an awsome trip regardless, well when mike wasnt lost in a different dimension at least.

7. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

why do people go gay on bad trips...i dont get it...its fucked up man

8. desert nightmare

desert nightmare Senior Member

Yeah and take off theire close? Maybe that's why they freak out is because they realize they've been gay their whole life and can't stand it. or maybe not i don't know.

9. toastacidblocks

toastacidblocks Member

lol it could have something to do with that

10. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

just wondering, i was having an intense, overwhelming experience, and i suggested to my friend to give me some of the pure MDMA he had cause i thought that it would make me feel hell of a lot better. MDMA making you feel confident and great. but he suggested i not add anything else or id freak out more.
    anyone with experience know what would happen? i wouldv thought the E wouldve helped the frightening part of my trip.

11. desert nightmare

desert nightmare Senior Member

I wouldn't suggest it if you're flippin cakes man. Just take some xanax or any other benzo if you can manage to find some. If not you could always smoke some bud. Just try to turn you mind off and relax.

12. J0}{Nd03

J0}{Nd03 Member

I think I love you.

13. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

HAHA...i wouldnt recommend it

Smoke weed..

Go for a walk maybe???

14. Hemisphere

Hemisphere Member

I've had mixed experiences with MDMA/acid.

On the one hand, you can become so loved up that nothing in the world could possibly seem bad. On the other hand, MDMA can make everything in the world seem more serious and important, so a negative line of thought can seem even *more* negative.

15. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

hmm interesting, thanks for the replies.

i actually had 6 valium that night. and gave them to the guy i got the acid off of as like a swap. and i said incase anyone of us has a bad trip we take these.
    he said ok, but anyway some other guy asked him for some and he gave them to him. i was freakin out and went and asked this other guy for some and he said pretty much fuck off, youve allready taken acid (thinkin i was just being greedy and wanted more)... it was annoying, but i knew he just didnt understand. cause one of my other friends who took more than me had a truelly horrific trip and had to be taken away, all the while this guy had the valium.

16. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

lol that sucks man...sounds like a shitty time.

Whenever I start to get overwhelmed in my trips i strap on the IPod and go for a walk...try to get my head level, I usually have a Oxi lyin' around for the tail end of my trip, if i start feelin those bad trip vibes i usually blast it and it helps me relax.

17. Shigeru

Shigeru Member

Once I was tripping my ass off at a party with my cousin who was pissed drunk. We came back to his house later on that night only to find his mom awake drinking some coffee in the kitchen. He was like "Its ok, just pretend your a little drunk thats all." I was so high I said "Lets do it!" So we go in and suddenly out of no where something in the back of my mind says <<dude what the fuck are you doing, shes gonna notice your high as hell!>> and the bad vibes starting apearing... I started sweating and found myself looking at the floor, just standing there. I dont remember much else but my cousin told me the following morning that I started mumbling like a psycopath and didnt even talk to my aunt when she asked me if I wanted some coffee. God what a bummer xDDD

18. toastacidblocks

toastacidblocks Member

Where I Can I Get Something To Calm Me Down If Needed During A Trip????

19. toastacidblocks

toastacidblocks Member

like "xanax" or something.... i dont even know what that is i just knwo it makes u relax

20. superusername

superusername Member

^^ its perscription you get it from somebody with diagnosed depression and oxys you got to be dieing or something to get a script because thats shits synthetic herion but it comes around once and awile