Bad trip help

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by AnyThingButMe, Feb 15, 2009.

1. AnyThingButMe

AnyThingButMe Member

My buddy took a primo hit of acid about 2 hours ago and he is not doin to well right now. ive tried changing everything (music, lights, rooms, company) and ive tried talking him down but he is still sweating bullets and kinda tweaking. ive done everything in my power and really cant think of anything elce any advice you guys could give would be great.

2. xSOADxX075

xSOADxX075 Member

I think some acid is cut with a speed like chemical, but don't quote me on it.

See if he wants something to hydrate himself, cause chances are if he's sweating that bad you might want to worry about him becoming dehydrated. Also, maybe go for a walk outside with some music.

3. tculi

tculi Senior Member

take him outside for some fresh air. a little walk might help.

4. AnyThingButMe

AnyThingButMe Member

nah its straight. i had a hit of the same stuff and it was good. intence, but good.
    think i will get him outside tho.

5. tculi

tculi Senior Member

6. xSOADxX075

xSOADxX075 Member

I've never done acid, but I guess from what I've heard you are gullible, and there a few things you should never say to someone who's tripping.

7. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

†ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg Eminent Herbalist

8. White_Horse_Mescalito

White_Horse_Mescalito ""

Is he the only one tripping??

9. AnyThingButMe

AnyThingButMe Member

yeah the walk pretty much fucked things up worse than they already were. Dogs were barking which made everything worse and he started bugging out. boy this has got to be a shitty trip.

Right back to square one. or maybe square -1, im pretty sure things are worse than before. any more ideas?

10. AnyThingButMe

AnyThingButMe Member

and yes he is the only one tripping. me and another friend are smoking and he wanted to trip.

11. White_Horse_Mescalito

White_Horse_Mescalito ""

Bad.. never trip by yourself.... start smoking as much weed with him as you can.. get some OJ

He's on a different level.. so it will be hard to ..let's say know where his thought s are

do you know of anything he really enjoys... like card games.. shit like that.

you need to bring him home .. by that I mean back to you guys

12. patfromlogan

patfromlogan Member

Tell him stupid jokes? Massage? Explain that while it may not be fun, it's just a drug and if he waits awhile it will decrease and then go away.

Well, Hog Farmers would hold one hand on the forehead and one on the neck and explain that the bummer's energy was fucked up and the holder's energy was fine, so to re-establish good energy you just held on for a minute. Seemed to work, from what I heard.

Hydration, and B vitamins, uh B3 is said to bring one down, as does large doses of vitamin C, I hear.

13. AnyThingButMe

AnyThingButMe Member

you think him smoking is a good idea?

14. White_Horse_Mescalito

White_Horse_Mescalito ""

smoking weed... hell that's good anytime ..should take some of the edge off

does he smoke cigs.. if so make sure he does..

he's not to the "leave me the fuck alone stage " is he

15. klondike_bar

klondike_bar Senior Member

dont give weed. it will sometimes increase visuals which may make it worse.

put in a funny movie/musical or a concert dvd. music and videos can really get thier attention/change the setting a bit.

but most important: MAKE SURE HE KNOWS ITS JUST A DRUG AND WILL END SOON. he will not become "permafried" or lose his mind. after a few hours of just watching somew funny movies, hell be perfectly normal again.

16. Buddha Fish

Buddha Fish wanderin' fish

going outside while tripping is my favorite. i probably wouldn't like it so much at night, though. i'd suggest doing something relaxing, or watching a very uplifting or trippy movie. or just calmly have a convo with him. i mean, get him doing something that will get his mind off of freaking out and def smoke some bud

17. White_Horse_Mescalito

White_Horse_Mescalito ""

smoking weed won't hurt if it's cut with speed

and OJ or apple juice is better then having him take some vitamins.. it will get in his system faster

18. AnyThingButMe

AnyThingButMe Member

super troopers oj and no pot it is! i am fucking fried too this is gunna be fun

19. AnyThingButMe

AnyThingButMe Member

whats the final say on nugs or no nugs? i know for a fact its not cut with speed. i dont know if you saw it but i said i have had a hit of this stuff(not tonight tho).

20. White_Horse_Mescalito

White_Horse_Mescalito ""

don't crowd him though.. if you know what I mean.. he also has to release some of the energy himself

wish i was there...lol