bad time for geminis?

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by scarikari, Dec 28, 2004.

1. AquaMoon

AquaMoon Member

2. AquaMoon

AquaMoon Member

Yeah, I've been feeling pretty conflicted for little while now. Lately, I feel as though I'm going through some kind of transformation, only I'm not sure why or how.. if that makes sense? Like things are changing on a deep level, and I can't do anything about it. Us gems are so complicated! lol.

3. LostChord

LostChord Member

4. scarikari

scarikari Member

Geminis feel things at extremes. Really high highs and really low lows. Ride it out and wait for the highs!

5. Piezoluminescent

Piezoluminescent Banned

Good thing I'm a gemini .I really thought I was bi polor or something for awhile.

6. freedbypeace

freedbypeace A Woman Left Lonely

i am a gemini and am bi-polar as well. I guess it's my cancer tendencies. My life was bad and then great and now it has been pure awful, especially in the love department.

7. HoneySuckleBlue

HoneySuckleBlue Cosmic Artist

What a trip...I'm a june turd (3rd) Gemini too and I usualy only cry once a month, but this last week I have been out of my mind. It's almost as if my two halves have split apart and each wants it's own way...even though all ways lead to the same place.

I too look foreward to spring...change is a foot.

8. lostblackdog

lostblackdog Member

lol... that's my g/f's birthday (June "Turd")! I'll have to call her that! :) She, like all of you, seems to be going through that same deal... Good luck you guys...

Namaste

9. celeste

celeste Member

Seen what's going on with the Earth lately? It's impossible NOT to feel the chaos & energy, whatever sign you are! And yes,I am a Gemini.....

10. HoneySuckleBlue

HoneySuckleBlue Cosmic Artist

I wonder how much more the tension has build before charge has to discharge...this could go on for a while?

*wanders off to get the cooler outta the car and a blanket*

11. freedbypeace

freedbypeace A Woman Left Lonely

Hmmmm,.....all of a sudden life is doing fine. I'm doing good in my shcooling, my job is going great, I am fine financially, and my lovelife is back in action!!!! *sigh of relief*

12. LostChord

LostChord Member

wierd...

things just over like the past week or so... picked right up and are alot better.. tho things still suck in some cases lol..

i've met this incredible girl....

and i've got my old psychedelic supplier connection back

13. hnugginbuggin

hnugginbuggin Member

things are not well for me...febuary has been especially hard on me. i mean bad. crazy. CRAZY! lol. seriously though...i think valentines day has got to be the worst day of the year. and i spent the last three days in jail cause someone that was there with me narc'd on me. stupid-ass-lyin-ho. :confused:

14. makno

makno Senior Member

things were bad ....begining to look up

15. hnugginbuggin

hnugginbuggin Member

i must have some mutated gene in my astrological self

16. GuySmiley

GuySmiley Member

Born June 18th here....This winter has been horrific, being a Gemini is alot of emotional work. I have been having a need to travel and be amongst nature, alone.

17. Icarus

Icarus Member

Things have been stressful for me too the last few months, winters are never good for me. But I took some time to sort out my priorities, and now things are looking a lot less bleak.

18. Enonemouse

Enonemouse Happy Wanderer

Feburary has really suxed for me too! I didn't spend time in jail or anything but it really has suxed we can only hope March is far better.

I can hear ya I too hate winters every year but this year has been far worse then most. I too long to escape to the mountains on my own and ignore the rest of the world for a while but unfortunately I have kids now so that isn't going to happen anytime soon. I have a special place I used to go in BC where I used to hang out for days if things where shit but now life has moved on and I can't go there on my own anymore to many responsibilities.

Hey want to share how you managed to sort out your priorities I have been trying to do that for ages and ages and I just seem to run into brick walls all the time. Any tips????

19. nightprowler911

nightprowler911 Member

I know exactly what you mean, i've been going through the same experiences since
    around August. It's a spirtual/emotional awakening for me, i'm not sure what it is for you. Everything is becoming clear for me, why i'm here, what life is all about. I'm connecting from a deeper level with everyone I come in contact with (that would be my empathic nature). Its really a emotional rollercoaster.