bad stuff...

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by Crayon, May 31, 2004.

1. Crayon

Crayon Member

Im not really allergic to bees, like I say I am...

...I just fear them.

Although the *one* time I got stung by a bee, I did swell up really bad. Hmm

2. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

bee venom allergies are weird though. you could get stung hundreds of times and be just fine and then on sting number 472, you could have a severe allergic reaction. it's strange anyways.

and... there's actually a treatment for people with beesting allergies. it can be cured.

3. nightmarehippygirl

nightmarehippygirl LEVI'S MOMMY

omg, i'm freaking terrified of bees. but i've never been stung...

4. Crayon

Crayon Member

I dont understand why I fear them so ...but I do.

Yeah,I got stung THROUGH a coat,and my arm swelled up so I couldnt play my violin. It was farkin strange!

5. beachbum7

beachbum7 Lookin' for any fun

I've been stung by a bee twice. I don't remember the second time I was stung by a bee, but I remember the first time. I was in my family's van in Florida, and... actually, I really don't remember how much it hurt.

6. kier

kier I R Baboon

awww bee's arent so bad, they are pretty friendly, and many sub species of bee (like amber bees) can't sting :) bees can, but won't unless really provoked

wasps are evil though

yaaa, boooo :p

7. lucyinthesky

lucyinthesky Tie Dyed Soul

when i was 3, i was trying to get something out of these bushes in front of my grandma's house, and i was attacked by a hive of bees (in a bathing suite to boot) and i had over 100 bee stings. All i remember was after it happened, i sat at the window that faced the bushes and stared at the hive and cried for like 2 hours, then asked my grandma if she could put a band-aid on my eye..cuz i got stung on the lid.

Yet, i'm still not that scared of bees.....weird...you'd think i'd be traumatized! :confused: