Bad Sex Experiences

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by WW0826, Aug 26, 2013.

1. WW0826

WW0826 Guest

Hey everyone. Just joined in hopes to hear some of your stories because I'd like to hear them after what happened to me.

Just started dating a new chick. Friend of a close friend; so know they talk. Two nights ago we had an excellent date and decided that tomorrow night (which was last night) she'd spend the night.

So we get to last night. She comes over, watch some Archer. Looks at me and says she wants me inside her. Awesome. This is where it started; she goes outside to smoke a cigarette. blech

She finishes her cig as I'm standing around waiting like a buffoon. Gets into the bedroom and takes her clothes off. Zero foreplay. None. Just lays down and spreads. I eat her out a bit, and ask for her to suck me. She does for a little while, I get nice and hard, and I get inside of her. She cums in about 2m. In doing so she pushes me out. Ok. Tells me to hang on. Ok. I go to kiss her (which is terrbile because of the cigarette), denied since I ate her out. Ok. Ask her to suck on me a little, also denied because of being inside her.

So I'm just standing there for 5m as she "cools down" with my dick going soft. Won't kiss me, won't suck me, nothing. After 5m she says she's good to go. Well I'm all soft after waiting 5m. She won't even touch my dick since it was inside her.

Needless to say, after 10m, she came, I went soft, and I was never able to finish. Sucks because she's friends with my close friend and I can see them talking like I went soft on her.

So there it is. I need to hear some other stories to help with my embarrassment. Thanks all.

2. odonII

odonII O

Why are you embarrassed?
    Just tell your friend it was a pretty crappy experience.
    Tell your friend her friend seems like she just used you for sex.
    You're not going to continue seeing this charming woman are you?

3. WW0826

WW0826 Guest

I think I rate going soft during sex as the epitome of a guy's most embarrassing moment. Iunno, this is the 2nd time this has happened to me. The first was trying to strap on a goat condom due to the woman having latex allergies. Staying hard with the smell of a decaying farm animal is a lot harder than one would imagine.

I don't think I was used for sex. I mean, we've been dating for 2 weeks now. I've known her from before as just friends. The four of us hang out few times a week. She's not a bad person at all. The smoking was the biggest issue and she knows it. She's cute, has two college degrees, makes decent money, outgoing, enjoys some things I enjoy, and so on. But holy hell, I'm not sure if I've been spoiled in my sex life, but last night was awful. No foreplay. She wanted the radio on so we got to listen to car insurance commercials. First girl I've been with that wouldn't suck on me a bit after her cumming. Not sure exactly how the next time is going to go. When she orgasms she pushes me out and I'm stuck there for a bit left hanging until she's not as sensitive anymore. She won't touch anything that has been in her. Won't kiss me. Nothing. Just lays there.

Just about every other woman I've been with, I'll get her to cum, I'll continue, I'll cum, I'll still be hard, I'll continue to have sex, she'll cum again, I'll continue, and I'll come again. On average I usually cum twice in one session which is about 20m to an hour. My record is 4 times in about an hour. Last night was just awful. Iunno, perhaps its because its new. Before last night, my last time was 9 months ago. So I was nervous as well. That, and I know the girl and my friend talk so I, uh, wanted a good review. =P

4. odonII

odonII O

Have you ever heard of latex free condoms? Where the hell would you get a 'goat condom' from?

You are just learning each others sexual proclivities.

How many times have you had sex in these two weeks?

5. odonII

odonII O

Problem solved.

6. WW0826

WW0826 Guest

Back before when I was dating the woman allergic to latex, we did the...neoprene is it? It broke. So we switched to lamb skin or something. Those were even worse. They felt and smelled so bad.

As for this woman, yea its going to take a little feeling out. Just mentioned in another thread where sticking to oral is probably going to be the best course of action right now. We totally skipped oral and went straight to sex. The other night I fingered her and got her to cum. She gave me a hand job and I got to cum. That was it for our sexual encounters.

Last night was the first time I've had sex in 9 months. =X

7. odonII

odonII O

Why didn't you just switch to another brand, or try another one from the pack?
    Condoms tend not to be made to 'snap'.
    I def' would not opt for 'lamb skin' - I wouldn't even know where to get that from > <
    The main concern is your reputation, right?
    Well, if you have the type of relationship with your friend where you can discuss your sex life - then why not just explain the above to her.