bad pipe? inhaling wrong?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Jetblack, May 21, 2004.

1. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

another example for inkless paper like Peace said would be using a gum wrapper. you know the one with the foil on it, just scratch the foil off the paper, and there ya go. just roll with that. it burns a little faster, but it works fine. thats what me and my friends used when we couldn't get rolling paper. it might take some practice without ripping the paper while taking the foil off, but buying gum is inexpensive, so if you mess up just buy more gum. i like Big Red ones better, gives a cinamon flavor to the joint.

2. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

ya i tried doing that, wat do u scrape i off with? i tried it with a key and it just slaughtered the whole wrapper lol do u just use ur nails or wat?

3. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

yea, just scratch off with your nails. take some practice. when we did that, before we got some pieces, every piece of gum i had, i scratched the foil off of. i'd do it all the time in class and i would always have like 10 full scratched off papers on hand in textbooks or in my bag or something. my teachers always gave me wierd looks, they knew what it was for, but i always had good grades, so they weren't that concerned. just practice with it.

4. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

I chuckled to myself when I read the thing about a blunt being a cigarette...

You need a real blunt then, it's from a cigar. They've got tons of brands at the gas station. I prefer either Phillies, White Owls, or Optimos.

5. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

ive got smoking out of a can down to perfection.....if you hit me up via AIM or MSN i can teach you how or maybe even take some pictures. one thing you may have forgotten could be the shotgun. but either way, i can make a smoking device from a can that hits better than most pipes....and theyre really nice for packing huge bowls.....like you can get a mountain in those things. once i got home from a track meet and was pretty drunk and got to my truck and was going to smoke.....i pulled out my weed and put about a gram in a half in unintentionally....but we smoked it all.....was a nice looking mountain of weed to smoke

6. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

Is the metal in cans bad for u kinda like tin foil.

Shotguns mess me up so bad, I dunno why tho, do any of u know why?

I have this metal energy drink bottle and i was thinking about turning it into a bong, would the metal that it is made out of be like really bad?

7. emublazin

emublazin Member

your pipe is screwed there is plenty of place to get a better one or at least plans to build a better one