Bad past help? (personal)

Discussion in 'Mental Health' started by YungSAVi, Apr 16, 2021.

1. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

In the past i used to like this chick i talked to, I think she was puertorican or however you spell it, she was a dominant mistress, she loved to be in control, and she loved a** play, she loved when men do that for her when it came to phone sex over skype, she had me do it with a water bottle, grind on it (you get where im going with this) to please her, i did it because I really liked her and wanted to please her, and wanted me to jerk off while doing so.
    this other mistress wanted me to jerk with a finger in my a**, I didn’t like neither, so I didn’t do any of that anymore...what do you think of this? I’m a straight dude, and only into pussy.
    I just want all you guy’s support on this.
    as this what’s been on my mind ever since I brought it up to my girlfriend’s attention because I felt the need to tell her all about my past, as I do not have secrets or hide anything from her, at all.
    I’m one of those people who don’t feel comfortable keeping things in, that’s just how i am.
    this was all like two years ago if I remember correctly, way before me and my gf even met.

2. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

Well if you think your relationship is strong enough to handle the discussion you my want to get it off your chest and tell her about it.

If things are kinda fragile you might think twice.

In my experience women don't seem to want to hear about past lovers, especially yours. They seem to get green eyes and jealous at that... perhaps it is human nature.

Candy Gal and YungSAVi like this.
  3. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

I talked to her about it, she said that the chick is crazy and sick for having me do that etc.
    she didn’t look at me in a different way or anything like that, it’s that chick who she was angry at.
    What should i do?

Candy Gal and ~Zen~ like this.
  4. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

Glad she is so accepting of you!

Not much you can do, except prevent your girlfriend from going ballistic on the old mistress... hopefully they don't cross paths.

You handled it like a gentleman. Ladies respect that.

Candy Gal and YungSAVi like this.
  5. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

We are dealing with this on Pm YungSAVi.

YungSAVi likes this.
  6. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

Thanks so much man, I appreciate that
    I gotta move past all this.

~Zen~ and Candy Gal like this.
  7. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

I know.

~Zen~ and Candy Gal like this.