Bad Hangover Effect

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Spark1>, May 25, 2007.

1. Spark1>

Spark1> Member

Well i starting smoking bud a little while ago, itsl ike my 5th time i smoked and always always the next day im still buzz and it annoys me sometimes and then i feel dizzy and shit like a liq hangover but it doesnt happen in one day sometimes it happens for the rest of the week and that shit is gay, does that happen to rookies or what? or is bud like not right for me lol cus the high is str8 chillen or is it that i smoked a lot for my first time and my body aint used to it... and sometimes my body gets high by its self lmao no lie it hits me randomly

2. Flowers In My Hair

Flowers In My Hair Spontaneous Joy

3. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

only happens to me only if i smoke at least an hour before i go to bed. and when i wake up i feel like shit until i take a shower or about an hour after waking up it goes away for me.

and your lucky dude i wish i can have random highs. would save me a lot of money...

4. hippieatheart

hippieatheart vagina boob

sometimes after i smoke and then go to bed i'll wake up with a headache..
    and the worst: sometimes i'll wake up at like 5 in the morning and have the worst cotton mouth in the world.. i have to drink like 5 glasses of water to get rid of it! lol

5. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

oh i hate that so much. i have to keep a water bottle next to my bed just for that, it happens almost everynight...sux