Bad girls and boys

Discussion in 'People' started by Cassandra66, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Thanks but like I said, I just can't help it!

2. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

Thats alright then, but get your Goodass back over your own side of the tracks before one of us Baddassers notice you over here :devil:

3. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

Nope, I work for neither, I live in Canada, but if I had the attitude they suck and acted on it then I wouldn't be trusted by them to do what I like to do now and even tho they do seem to abuse their positions they allowed me mine, which was a good thing.
    A few years back I had an ongoing medical condition show up as a really bad thing and couldn't work for anyone, not even a half hour, was gonna have to get the gov to pay me a minimal amount to be on medical assistance, that's like $900.00 a month, woulda sucked to take it. Instead I found a place I can work at my own pace, in my own home and have had time to heal and reverse my condition and make darn good money, right off of them and its like heaven to have my own security.
    What we did yesterday could hurt us today is my policy. To Want to be and look bad is only good while you don't need options. We can't Un-burn burnt bridges.
    I will be honest and say I did some bad things as a kid, but like was said earlier by someone else, I didn't act bad or want people to think I was bad, I was a bit on the wild side and grew out of it before I got into some real trouble. Didn't like to get into trouble, just did things I shouldn't.

4. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

on the way home from a trip i had a few beers left but of course you cant drink in the airport so i went to the parking garage stairwell and sat and had my last beers and read a paper. being the garage was empty and no bathroom around i pissed at the top floor when i hear a noise. i turn around and a security woman is walking up the steps while im still midstream she is facing the other way at that second so i see her but she dosnt know im there yet. so i pinch my dick and run out the door to the outside roof of the garage. i try to finish pissing knowing i only have maybe 7 seconds to do so. but it wont come out so i flip my shorts back up and walk back into the stairwell as if i had just stepped out for some fresh air. she is checking out my luggage bag and i just sit down open up my bag pull out my paper. she said she was just patrolling the area. i said ok and she walked away as i started reading. she didnt see any of my beers but i wonder if she noticed the wet streak on the wall and if she knew what it was.

5. Cassandra66

Cassandra66 Member

mm, what sort of shorts?

6. Wizardofodd

Wizardofodd Senior Member

I was kind of hoping I was a badass but then I thought....I don't think I want people to think that about me. Then I realized how badass I am for that. Rock on, badasses!!

7. Cassandra66

Cassandra66 Member

Funny you mentioned that, because there's mutliple ways of being a badass

8. Rots in hell

There's such a lot of good ways to be bad
    And so many bad ways to be good
    Steve Marriott said that !

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I am not bad. I do not purposely go around breaking the law acting like an idiot.
    I do some illegal drugs, my life style isn't for everyone but I'm not bad, hell nah, being bad is for 7 year olds and I'm just plain crazy.

10. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

I dont even know what you would call them. They look a little like basketball shorts but a lil different.

11. morrow

morrow Visitor

I guess ive been bad, but im not telling you why! But i console my self by saying, i know people who done worse! I think :D

12. Cassandra66

Cassandra66 Member

hehehehe, I surpass all of you...I've stolen thousands of dollars from my grandperants, broke into my dad's house and stole nearly $600 from him(hey, he abused me when I was young...hell hath no fury like a woman scorned)..I once drove my brother around as he sold chrystal meth..I've helped cook it...I don't do that shit, mind you...but I don't have a problem with other people doing it, I certainly don't have a problem selling it...I made quiet a bit of money that day, hehehe.

I've been in the drunk tank before because I was drunk and reached for a policeman's gun.

I haven't been prosecuted for any of this except for reaching the cop's gun, lol. I've gotten away with alot more....I'm just too bad.

13. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

At least now you do. ^^^^^

14. Sallysmart

I don't know why you seem proud of all of this Cassandra, I know peeps who have done way worse but wouldn't brag about it like you are.
    I know many of them who have gotten past it all and grown up. Maybe its time you did instead of dwelling on how good you are at being bad.

15. Rots in hell

I am so bad that I wont let myself go out with me anymore ! and that pisses me off :devil:

16. Cassandra66

Cassandra66 Member

Because I take pride in being a villain? lol

17. Sallysmart

But on other threads you worry that no one likes you.

18. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

because it says so on my wallet

[​IMG]

19. Cassandra66

Cassandra66 Member

I know, because most people, when they get to know me, don't like me

20. Rots in hell