Bad girls and boys

Discussion in 'People' started by Cassandra66, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Cassandra66

Cassandra66 Member

Sign if you're badass and share wit us what exactly makes you bad.

I'll start....I drink, as was stated earlier,...and well I can't really discuss religion here but lets just say me and His Infernal Majesty are very well acquainted(spelling?)...I've been to jail for public indecency(I'm a nudist and wanted to go for a walk around town...sue me!)..I've broken several laws

2. Cassandra66

Cassandra66 Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5myiDSgOxmo"]KMFDM - Go To Hell (Fuck MTV Mix) - YouTube

3. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Fun thread. I dont think im bad. But i have also gotten an indecent exposure ticket. A dwi when i was young and slightly less stupid. I usually work without all my ppe and i tell the safety guy i dont need it. I took a test one time that tells you what level of hell you are going to and i got the 7th level. Im at work right now and should be working but i said fuck it i wanna chat on HF's

4. Cassandra66

Cassandra66 Member

in other words I'm so motherfucking badass I can't go to heaven...I would get thrown out like Lucifer...so may as well get on His good side so I can atleat have a decent spot in Hell.

5. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Not quite. More like im gonna do what i want now and fuck the consequenses (i have no right attempting that word without spellcheck) in the later life

6. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I like pretending I'm a badass, but I never really was a drinker, could never handle alcohol, never really was a stupid or angry drunk, never get the chance, usually pass out and fall asleep long before then, seriously, 4/5 drinks and oh im just going to put my head down have a little nap

I dont want to go to heaven cos cant stand bible thumpers and I dont like the cold. Hell would be a lot more toasty and I assume theres a lot more buttsex going on

7. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

I have never gotten in trouble with the law, was afraid to do things that would cause me a hard time getting jobs later. Glad I didn't because I work indirectly with the government now and get paid by them and it's easy work but they wouldn't have let me if I had any records of any crimes, even drinking and driving. I even have to update my crim check and drivers abstract every five years to keep my contracts with them.
    With all of the jobs I have had and loved this is the best one yet because I am my own boss and decide my own hours and level of work load and it would have killed me if they had turned me down over being even a bit crazy before.
    Worst I ever did was drink a lot and party too much for several years.

8. Cassandra66

Cassandra66 Member

CIA..FBI?....fuck the goddamn government, I say......most of them abuse their positition.

9. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

I threw some litter out of my car window once :devil:
    Well really it was a receipt and it blew out me hand , Am I a qualified motherfucking Bad ass dude ?

10. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

only in montreal, sorry.

11. MindControlledShepple

MindControlledShepple Member

Got chased by a helicopter when I was 17, then my house got raided. Made front page of the news. Then two years later got raided again.
    Went to prison for 4 dope cases.
    Billy Badass, but its not really badass cuz I cant get shit but manual labor jobs.

12. Deranged

Deranged Senor Member

Weightlifting and mma. Havent been to an actual mma club in years but i do backyard training every once in a while these days. I wanna do a cage fight before im 30. Figure ill need nine more months in a club before im ready. Used to sell a lot of drugs when i was like 17-19

13. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

i was thinking a badass wouldnt get caught. no thats wrong...a badass would beat the charges. mmm i could go for a badass beer. i went all the way to detroit to get one of them in october of 2012.

14. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

I'm a total badass. I flex my muscles in public and I burp when I am amongst friends in a bar.

highlander69 likes this.
  15. Rots in hell

I am that Badass I don't even Have friends :devil:
    Just victims !

16. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

i cut my best friend in the eye with a saw. then i put it down and kicked his ass some more.

17. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

I'm a reformed bad girl. Really, I'm too old to be a bad girl now. It gets pathetic when you're in your 30's and have kids. So, yea, I've grown up.

But yea, many people on here would believe the diff "bad" stuff I used to do. But even then... I didn't go around acting "bad"--- I went around looking like an angel and people would look at me all the time and say stuff like "I can't believe by looking at you that you're doing this" haha

18. Rots in hell

I was badder than this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH0fYF0C4EM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH0fYF0C4EM

19. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I can't help but radiate goodness :(

20. Rots in hell

Goodass Ptew I spit on your Good, err, Ass