Bacon bits and yoohoo...

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by sweet_mama, May 19, 2004.

1. Althea

Althea Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

[​IMG] Anytime, sista friend! There's always room for more at our table :)

2. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

Sometimes I eat mustard sandwiches. I usually put mustard on my bagels instead of cream cheese or butter..... I used to just drink the mustard out of the squirter thing, but one time I drank too much and threw up and decided not to do it again.

3. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

Eww thanks for the image happy.

4. HappyHaHaGirl

The sandwiches are pretty good, though. You should try one sometimes. :)

5. Althea

Ewwwwww.........

[​IMG] ;)

6. HappyHaHaGirl

Gosh...thanks a lot...now I feel gross. I'll never tell you guys anything personal about me again. It's over.

Except that I like to fill my easter bunnies up with milk and drink it...because they're hollow and chocolate.

That's the last Haha trivia you'll ever see! Savor it!

7. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

Aww I'm sorry, will you forgive me if I tell you that chocolate bunny cup sounds hella cool? 'Cause it does!

8. Althea

Phew! For a second there I thought you were gonna say ya filled 'em up with mustard!! :p

9. HappyHaHaGirl

Hehe...don't give me ideas...

Yuck. What do you think I am?? Some kind of freak!!!!

10. sweet_mama

sweet_mama Member

Oh no, my husband is running around the house looking for left-over bunnies...anything that you can do to make a snack food better is an excellent idea to him!!! I must say that I am tempted to try that myself...

You know, I gotta tell ya, I am so happy that this became a thread about food confessions! It cracks me up! I've got this weird malfunction where I put cottage cheese on top of my beef...Is that wrong? Well, at least I don't cover it in Bacon Bits, right?

So the rest of my day went pretty well...I went to my mom's and watched my little brothers fight while they played hockey (one is 15 and the other 6 so a fight is bound to break out nomatter what they do), and I surprised my bro with 8 CD's that I burned for him, and mom made me dinner, which is always a truly spiritual experience. So yeah, the day was good... The baby is teething (early) so he didn't have a very good day, but it wasn't anything that a little ora-gel couldn't help. Yep, red letter day. :)

11. HappyHaHaGirl

Haha...the only bad thing about the bunnies is that sometimes they have holes and they usually start to melt where your fingers are if you hold them too long. Which sucks, because it's more fun if you let the milk sit there for a minute so it gets a little chocolaty... :)

My mom used to always get so mad at me when I did it! One year I got this enourmous Garfield that took almost half a gallon to fill up. Then I dropped it. It was gross... :)