Backwards compliment

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by DancerAnnie, Mar 9, 2008.

1. WanderingSoul

WanderingSoul Free

Okay, I won't.

2. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

*hugs* dun worry, not all of us think your an asshat. even some of us non-single gals dont think that way :D

3. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

cheers :D

you're a good gal, with a seemingly (from what i know) good head on yoru shoulders :) live the dream...live the dream :)

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

well i have mostly female friends and i don't know what the fuck they're thinking, ever...

so it must be the brother

5. praxiskepsis

praxiskepsis ha!

I'm all for women who don't play games, actually.

But unfortunately a lot of them think or say they don't when in fact they do.

If any of you here don't accept drinks from guys in bars, don't have doors open to you, are not driven around, don't tease men you're not quite sure you're interested in, don't manipulate your appearance to gain favors or status, don't play hard to get, don't wait for guys you're interested in to approach you, etc...

THEN, this stuff won't work. Fortunately, with women who are independent and participant, the game is not a necessity.

The game simply means, the male party is the initiator. Nothing else. If male-female relationships are egalitarian and mutual --- by definition there is no game. But that also means that a lot of women who take advantage of being courted, would have to forgo those priviledges.

As for Annie, your experience is valid and touching. It is also exceptional.

I don't have the luxury of meeting women who have no defenses up, and who will give me the time of day if I ask them to go hunt frogs.

And, yeah, what Hyphy said is right. Annie's relationship with her partner followed the same steps we've been discussing.

The only difference is that in mutual/egalitarian relationships those steps happen spontaneously. When relationships are not mutual or egalitarian, they simply cannot happen spontaneously.

P.S. The stuff about hunting frogs could be a good opening pick up line. Thanks for that. lol

6. Hyphy

Hyphy Duke of Earl

Thank... you... homie! :cheers: But, like you said before, we've defended this shit a million fucking times man. I think I'm done. When it comes to this subject from here on out, I'm just worrying about me and mines! Fuck the world I'm a pick up artist!

7. praxiskepsis

praxiskepsis ha!

Haha. It's cool.

I think I'm going to save the url of this thread. So when we are discussing this shit (and hopefully we'll continue) and someone comes up with the same outrage, we can just paste the address to this thread and have 'em re-read my argument.

lol

But anyway, what do you think about what I said that the game is unnecessary with women who don't play games?

8. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

pssh... i still say there's no such person...

9. Hyphy

Hyphy Duke of Earl

We'll definately continue. It's my life man, I'm an aspiring master. I agree 100% if all women did what you said, there would be no need for the arts, speed seduction, cocky-funny, m3 model, charisma arts etc. etc. But to tell you the God's honest truth, if pick up was that easy, I don't think I'd like it. Mutual attraction/seduction is cool but, I loooooooove the push-pull you know what I mean? Oh and about what you said about men being the initiator, fucking aye! I swear women only approach(the bold ones at least, 8-10s) when I'm either peacocking(part of the game) or if I have women already with me(part of the game, pre-selection). Eye opening.

10. praxiskepsis

praxiskepsis ha!

Exactly. Women who are unanimously attractive simply don't approach men unless they want a piece of you.

Yeah, to me it happens only when I'm dancing or playing pool because I can do both pretty well. Or when I'm with a girl, is right.

But our only difference, Hyphy, is that I don't like push-pull at all. Unless I'm just fucking around, which seems to be the case often...lol.

But what I really like is real emotional intimacy.

11. praxiskepsis

praxiskepsis ha!

They exist. But they are rarely in bars or nightclubs.

You'll find 'em in some kind of academic conference or another.

In the third world genuinely interested women are more numerous. In Brazil being a male with sexual desires is not such a wrong or creepy thing. Not is it so uncommon for women to want nothing other than a man's affection, as opposed to egocentric or materialistic stuff.

12. Hyphy

Hyphy Duke of Earl

Don't get me wrong, I don't "play the game" for a million lays. When I find connection(which I do sometimes) and begin a meaniful relationship, it feels wonderful. It's just, I like the chase, the hunt, the "game."

13. praxiskepsis

praxiskepsis ha!

I know what you mean.

In the end, picking up 10s is none other than entertainment. Like playing blackjack for a few jellybeans. lol

14. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

sorry, but as a nerd, i know that the academic conference women still are just looking for someone who's pretending to be someone else... just as much as your bar ladies...

maybe brazil is calling to me...

15. Hyphy

Hyphy Duke of Earl

You'd be surprised. I myself have never dated a 10 but, I know a few fellow PUAs who have who have actually had meaniful fulfilling relationships with them. Who'd uh thunk it?

16. praxiskepsis

praxiskepsis ha!

I'm a nerd too. I'll agree that most women in every environment play games.

All I'm saying is that the few diamonds in the mud cannot be found in situations where true intimacy can't be developed. Like your bars and nightclubs.

17. Hyphy

Hyphy Duke of Earl

Good ole Brazil.

18. praxiskepsis

praxiskepsis ha!

Well it depends what a 10 means.

If a 10 has to be all done up and shit like celebrities I haven't dated one either. If they can be simply naturally beautiful women, I dated two.

My definition of a 10 is none other than: I'd change nothing about their appearance were I God.

One of 'em was Brazilian. So that doesn't count. She was crazy about me from the start. I had to do absolutely nothing to seduce her.

The other one I took out on a date, we flirted, but never kissed or fucked.

But I'm usually quite happy with a 7-8 that I can have something meaningful with.

19. Hyphy

Hyphy Duke of Earl

On a personal note, I was actually feeling pretty shitty after this "game" arguement. I mean, critics everywhere without an ounce of understanding(or if they did understand they sure as fuck didn't let it be known) or mercy right? So I'm feeling down and I swear about 5 minutes later my brother calls me up from the mall. Appearantly his car wouldn't start but, he was in an extremely good mood. He says because his car didn't start he stayed in the parking lot and spotted an 8 so, he opened and played the game. She's cooking for him at his house on friday! Put a smile back on my muthafuckin' face :)

20. praxiskepsis

praxiskepsis ha!

You should come man. It would be funny as fuck!!!

Me and my buddies might be going this summer. We have an apartment right on Atlantic Avenue in Ipanema. Two blocks away from the beach.

I'm bringing a bunch of crazy dudes from here in New York, and a friend of mine from San Francisco, actually. Davu.

All we're going to do is look for women. Nothing else.