Backwards compliment

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by DancerAnnie, Mar 9, 2008.

1. WanderingSoul

WanderingSoul Free

You guys started as friends. I think that's beautiful, because after all, why would you want to be with someone who wasn't your friend?
    I hate the dating game as well. It's far too much like a job interview, and there are way too many expectations. I just hang out with people, and whatever happens, happens.
    If you hang out with someone enough, you don't need to woo each other. Feelings may have already started to grow, because you cared about each other as friends first.

But I guess I'm just weird that way. Someone has to be really special for me to want to go for something with them, and I usually can't tell how they are right off, or just from going out on dates. It has to be real. The whole spoiling thing, where the guy pays for everything, buy you presents, opens doors for you, all make me roll my eyes.
    You can't buy me.

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

you may not have noticed, but the last person the average woman wants to be with is someone she actually likes

3. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

Average is a yawn...I'm glad I'm not average.

4. Hyphy

Hyphy Duke of Earl

Beautiful. I'm not saying what you think isn't true. I also believe in being able to find the one without the arts. All I'm saying is that every relationship contains the same components as the model, woo-ing/courting stage or not. Attraction, connection and everntually sex. Reguardless of what I say and what you may think of the venusian arts, just know that I do repect your views and oppinions.

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i agree, average is a waste of time...

if only more people felt this way...

6. DancerAnnie

See? Right there...

A ploy...to make yourself look better, to make yourself look upstanding. A game.

THAT'S exactly what I mean.

7. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

like i said earlier, its all a big game...whether you believe/want it to be or not...its a big game

8. Hyphy

Hyphy Duke of Earl

Why does everything have to be a game? Jesus Christ. Even if I am actually being sincere. If your hoping to get a fuck you, it ain't happening.

9. DancerAnnie

Not looking for anything...but I am schooled in the art of the "asshole" trying to be the "nice guy"...fortunately I've been able to spot it from a mile away.

10. WanderingSoul

WanderingSoul Free

If the average woman thinks like that, she needs to get her priorities straight.

11. WanderingSoul

WanderingSoul Free

That's why I don't play anymore.

12. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i don't mean this as an insult at all, just a point...

but when so much of everything is a game, people start to expect that even when you are being sincere.

it's ok though, there's always plenty out there who will fall for the game without a second thought

13. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

:applause:

14. fitzy21

then you're not living...life is a huge game. annie is playing her game of "not looking for anything"

yea, thats a game.

school is a game. jobs are a game. relationships are a game. its all a big game.

atleast IMO...but then you can disagree, and i'll say thats your game...

15. Hyphy

Hyphy Duke of Earl

Ok ok, I'm not a condesending prick and I'm not trying to hike up your ass to save my image. I'm not a sarcastic jerk off despite what you think. Really. But, no matter what I say I bet you'll stick with whatever image you have of me so we'll leave it at that.

16. WanderingSoul

WanderingSoul Free

I didn't realize when you said
    you were talking literally about everything, life included. Don't agree with that completely, but okay.

I just don't play the dating game anymore, and that is my right. But thanks for making me feel like a loser. :(

17. fitzy21

dont' feel like a loser because o fmy drunken opoinion right now haha

:)

18. DancerAnnie

I think there are a few levels of "the game". You can make it a strategic thing, well rehearsed, well thought out like the stuff that two guys were talking about earlier. And then there is just the point of living, not thinking about things, but just doing.

*shrugs* And yes, I'm not looking for anything :)

19. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

wouldn't that be when you're most susceptible to the game... when you're not looking for it and not expecting it?

20. DancerAnnie

*shrugs* Maybe.

Or maybe I just have a sixth sense for it because I have mainly male friends and grew up with an older brother. Idk.