back to your first time

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by Greengirl, Feb 15, 2009.

1. forwardventure

forwardventure Member

My first time was rather disappointing, but that's my fault. I felt like I was the only one of my peers that wasn't having sex, and I was sick of feeling like a little girl around them because of this. So at 15 I slept with a cute guy friend of mine that I had a slight crush on just for the sake of losing my virginity. It was a chilly night, and we did it on my neighbors backyard. We didn't lay a blanket down or anything, so I had damp, sharp blades of grass prickling all over my exposed skin. I wasn't wet enough, and it lasted about 3 minutes. It sucked, but atleast it wasn't horrible or traumatizing. I regret the fact that I wasn't inlove or even with the person I lost my virginity to, but there's nothing I can do about it now! A few months after the sex our friendship just kind of faded away as we went to different schools and had different sets of friends. I saw him a few years afterwards and we went out to breakfast and exchanged small talk. I'd like to see him and catch up one of these days, but I have no idea where he is or what he's doing now.

2. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Haha, this is so cute XD

3. gray99

gray99 Member

Haha exactly, the imagination and games are the fun part ;)

Normal size is good at the start, it isnt all about size. It is good to get teased, makes it a whole lot better, older men i find are usually more exciting, what about you?
    many guys love the thought of taking a girls virginity, but they know fuck all about women's bodies and how they like sex.

so sometimes it is nice to be with a woman, it is so different, they more or less know exactly what to do.

4. spirit of the night

spirit of the night Senior Member

I was with my boyfriend at the time, he was 15 I was 16, I was on top and it lasted for maybe a few minutes, 1 or 2, we stopped basically because he went soft because 1: he had trouble staying hard with a condom, and 2: because he is a closet gay.

But I guess it was way better then most, it was during a storm, in my room, on beltane, with some candles. And no, I dont think there was any blood, maybe a bit, and it did hurt abit, but nothing too bad.

we continued going out with each other for 3 months after, and I have had very little contact with him and I don't want any either.
    xxx

5. mizanthrope

mizanthrope Member

i bled slightly... nothing major though. thank goodness.

6. marysoul

marysoul Member

:)He is my best friend and i thought if you get it over with, then a huge weight would be lifted off my shoulders or something.Aparently, it dosn't work like that:)

7. caliente

caliente Senior Member

We were both 19 and both virgins. It did hurt a little bit right at first ... once he finally got it in, that is. But I was really, really wet and once we were actually doing it, I liked it.

I say "once he got it in", because the first time he tried, he came the absolute instant his cock touched me. It's funny looking back on it now. He got between my legs and went to put it in, but before he could even get near the promised land, his cock brushed up against my leg and he came right then ... he squirted all over my leg.

That poor boy ... he was so embarrassed. But he tried again later that night and it worked that time :)

8. Spud

Spud Member

My first time was with a Panamanian prostitute at a club call the "Blue Goose" in Balboa, Panama. I smoked some Panama Red before arriving at the club. I could hardly stand up on my feet. She was a "fox." I went up to the room with her. She undressed me and then undressed herself. She had a great body! She was probably 18 years old. I was 17. She pushed me into bed and reached up to unscrew the light bulb that was hanging over the bed. The bulb was so hot, it took her several tries to turn it off. It was like a strobe light. Far out man! She attacked my body and rolled over and pushed my head towards her pussy. I was afraid to eat her out (I was too stoned man!). So I moved up to her face and started to kiss her. She grabbed my cock and started to put it in her pussy. I cummed before I could get it in her. What a fiasco! That was my first time. I went on to become a great success with the girls in Vung Tao, Viet Nam a few weeks later....

9. Ayzcrava

Ayzcrava Member

It lasted only about one or two minutes and still managed to hurt a lot, so I wasn't overly joyed with it. I didn't bleed either but it was still quite painful. The third time however it started to become good (the guy was a virgin aswell before that), and thats when I started to like sex more and more. I was 15 at the time and the location was on a vacation france, quite a nice place to do something like a first time.
    The guy was kind of like a soulmate, in total we were together for about two years, we had sex in the first month of being together so it lasted quite long after that. He was special, I had a connection with him I never had with anyone else, not even with other people after him that I truly, truly loved, in a way he was a soul mate, but in this universe we can't be together, it'd only cause pain and that something I miss I'll always have to live with, strange but true. I'm glad I gave my virginity to him, even though i'm very, very happy with my current boyfriend.

10. ameliorateLJ

ameliorateLJ Member

I don't think I bled, but to be honest I hardly remember my first time. It wasn't great, very awkward... my skin kept sticking to the back of the leather couch we were on. I had to practically peel myself off of it, haha! We don't really talk, but our families are close. I still consider him a good friend.

11. samanthawriter

samanthawriter Member

It wasn't great but it wasn't bad. I had really really wanted to have the experience. It was with a guy I sort of liked but didn't love. I had enjoyed solo sex (and had been masturbating to orgasm for quite some time) and enjoyed all of the heavy petting (although my fingers worked better on me than the fingers of my various boyfriends) but I knew about sex in a very intellectual way and had determined that I was going to go "all the way" now, on my own personal timetable, so I deliberately let myself be seduced and, although it was more "okay" than mind-blowing, it was kind of enjoyable and I could easily see that if it was done right by a guy I really liked that it could be very very enjoyable. I had seen some friends kind of go off the deep end (it had seemed to me) when they started having sex with boys they loved (in that wacko deep teenage girl way) and I did not want to lose my bearings like that, so I had wanted to lose my virginity on my own terms. Not that long afterward I did meet a guy I thought I loved (and I really did, in an infatuated in-love-with-love teenage way) and we had marvelous sex. At the time I almost wished I had waited a couple of months so that my first time could have been with him, but in all honesty I think that my brief experience made having sex with him better because I knew what I was doing... and we had lots of fun figuring out all of the different ways we could have sex and make love and do delightful things to each other and with each other. I went on to have sex with a lot of guys in high school and college but I will remember how my first time came about because I had logically decided that I wanted to experience it. Haven't seen the guy in many years and have no how he is doing, but it was the physical experience I had wanted, the love experience came not that long afterward, just with a different guy. Him, my first lover that I loved, I will always remember fondly, even though our passionate teenage romance did not actually last all that long.

12. Alva

Alva Member

It was horrible.
    I REALLY regret it now looking back but at the time I didn't care.The guy was an absolute asshole he pretty much expected me to do everything obviously he didn't realise how uncomfortable it was for me. I wish I waited for someone who actually gave a shit about me.

13. dizz36

dizz36 Member

haha some of these post are scaring me im a virgin and i dont think i wanna ever have sex if its going to hurt haha.

14. joyfulsara

joyfulsara Member

just make sure you do it with the right guy (one who will be gentle and sweet) and you aren't nervous-if u are too nervous you won't get wet enough and it will hurt for sure. make sure you have PLENTY of foreplay and u may even want to invest in lube. i was a virgin up until two months ago. it did hurt A LOT but that's because i was really nervous, he was wearing a condom, and i kept telling him to keep going bc i figured once i got over the pain of the first time it would get better. and it did!! sex is better for me now every time i have it. he was sooo sweet to me that first time. held me so close. when i was whimpering because it hurt and had tears rolling down my face, he just took my face in his hands and brushed my hair back and kissed me slowly, tenderly, over and over all over my face. it distracted me. he whispered "just relax, babe. just feel me inside you. that doesn't feel so bad, does it?" it started to feel much better after a few minutes. i melt just thinking of how wonderful he was to me. i am so glad he worked past the pain and introduced me to sexual intercourse. i'm addicted to it now. :)

about an hour later, we got in my car and headed down the interstate, where i had a totally weird accident- hit something in the road which caused the tread to come off my rear tire and break the plastic trim above it. trim becomes tangled in wheel, i lose control, panic, and run into median. my first accident happens an hour after we did it. made me believe in "virgin luck"! :)

15. Amyoxl

Amyoxl Member

My first time was with my husband-to-be, and it was wonderful.

When I met him I was 14 and he was 19. Before my dad would let me go out with him, he had to promise to preserve my virginity. He kept the promise until I was 18 but we did everything else that he knew to teach me. I actually climaxed on our first intercourse which I think is pretty rare for a virgin, but he and I had been practicing a long time - lol.

We're 26 and 31 now, married for almost 6 years and the sex is still great.

16. ButtonGear

ButtonGear Member

Ok ... I'm about to become pretty unpopular here ...

{ButtonGear puts on his asbestos clothing}

This above-quoted statement, although I know was meant light-heartedly, is actually part of the problem, and VERY telling! It speaks directly to the reason we even have to have this dialogue about "the first time."

First, let me say this: Yes, inexperienced or inconsiderate males who have not been properly educated about a woman's sexual response cycle are easily 50% of the problem (hence we see all of these posts about so many of these jerky boyfriends who didn't know what they were doing). But please tell me why it seems that no one is talking about the FEMALE'S responsibility in the 'first time' experience? Is sex only something that happens passively to females?

It seems to me that we, for whatever reason, build up a verbal culture of "gee, it's gonna hurt your first time" (repeated over and over for years before they are sexually active), then marvel when these young women have an awful experience with their first time - it's practically self-fulfilling prophecy. Some of the more impressionable ladies even develop vaginismus (or a myriad of other psycho-sexual dysfunctions) from the subconscious anticipation of the "searing pain" of sex. My HELL, you'd think they are being stabbed or sliced open, not making love and sharing their bodies with someone they love. And it's mostly due to these stupid little gossipy discussions of the pain of the first time!

So, what about the woman's accountability to her OWN sexuality in the process of her first sexual experience? Why aren't we advising pre-sexually-active girls to "get to know their own bodies" before deciding to impale themselves on their boyfriends' barely-pubescent penises? Where does this silly, unreasonable notion come from, that sex will just come naturally to a young man and a young woman without the slightest bit of education or information?

It's time to start telling the FULL truth to both boys and girls about sex and the sexual response cycle -- and their responsibility to each others' bodies.

It's also time for some of these women to STOP telling the "Oh it was so bad ... it felt like I was being split open on a band saw" stories, and tell the truth about how unprepared they were to engage themselves sexually with a boy! it's time to start giving POSITIVE and empowering messages to about sex impressionable young ladies, and stop propagating the culture of sexual victimization.

You want to send the message that they should wait for a certain milestone in their lives (marriage, etc.) before becoming sexually-active, then fine; let them know about all of the possible (real) consequences of their decisions. But it is just plain evil and cruel to fill these girls' heads with ideas of excruciating rape-like experiences as the norm for first-time sex. It CREATES the very sexual dysfunction that screws them up later in their relationships and marriages.

Ok ... now bring on the flames.

17. joyfulsara

joyfulsara Member

^^^ that's why i told her it doesn't have to hurt, and that my lack of knowledge and nervousness were the reason it did me. but regardless of how prepared and educated you are, the first time probably will be a little difficult, if not uncomfortable. i mean, the vagina is a muscle, and it tightens up if it hasn't been "used" in awhile. i don't believe the hype about the first time. sex is something you learn as you go along. all i really remember is the emotional component and that there was some pain, because i wan't doing things very well and was kind of forcing it.