back to your first time

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by Greengirl, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Greengirl

Greengirl Senior Member

Looking back at it i know now i was not deeply disappointed, but just now i realized i didin`t bleed...at all. :confused:
    and this makes me feel kinda bad.
    it was not that memorable either and thinking about it it didin`t even hurt that much. but i diged the bed hanging from the ceiling :rolleyes:
    geeze how come i have never thought about this before.
    so what was it for you ? do u remember the guy, do u still have communications with him >

2. sarahrei

sarahrei ~Lover~

I didn't bleed, it wasn't good, and we don't speak anymore.

3. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

i didn't bleed, it was terribly sweet and akward. i was with him for the better part of ten years. no, we're not really in contact anymore.

4. seizedbyanger

seizedbyanger Banned

i didn't bleed, i didn't like it, and we don't talk anymore.

5. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

i didnt bleed, it was really damn good actually, mostly because i was mentally all amped up and super turned on to finally get to experience intercourse. im not in contact with the guy anymore, but i wish him all the best (he was really sweet, just not quite right for me)

6. Bumble

Bumble Senior Member

I did bleed and if I ever see him again I will hurt him. I remember the loud music he was playing to cover up the screaming. I'll never forget that pain. I fucking hate him. I hope he is living a horrible life.

7. ruby-tuesday

ruby-tuesday Member

I did bleed and no, we do not talk. Hes an a-hole.

8. Strawberry_Fields_Fo

Strawberry_Fields_Fo RN

God, this thread is depressing....

9. gray99

gray99 Member

I did bleed a lot, it hurt like fuck, he's 2 years older than me....very well-hung. But the second and 3rd time were really good.
    we still talk, and are friends. He is a really good guy now,changed, just a bit of an asswhole at the time we were together

so was your first big? or medium, or ..small.

some guys just shove it right in, fucking careless sods who don't know about foreplay.

10. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

I will never for the life of me understand why anyone would consider rape counting as the "first time." It doesn't matter if it technically was, the "first time" should be the first time you consented, I think. Thinking of being raped as your first time is so sad. :(

Anyway, my first time sucked, I didn't bleed because I had fallen on a bicycle and broke my hymen when I was 5, and it hurt like a bitch. I yelled at him as soon as he got in and he stopped and that was it. We dated for a few months longer, then he went to college and we've seen each other a couple times since. We don't talk very often anymore, because I sort of cut one of the last ways we were communicating (facebook).

11. Therese Aline

Therese Aline Slave to the man

Mine was pretty great. I felt so connected to him. Definitely worth the wait. I guess he was kinda small, I'm guessing 6 inches. But I liked it. He was easy to blow and it didn't hurt too bad the first time, and almost never after that. At first I was kinda critical of it, but since he wasn't very long he was able to go all the way in, hip to hip, stomach to stomach, without hurting my cervix. I DUG that. Very intimate. So I guess I like penises on the small (but certainly not below average) side of the scale? But I have no comparison, so maybe that will change.

12. Greengirl

Greengirl Senior Member

well i guess i can say it was big enough for me, a normal sized dick kinda fat not that long hah and yeah he didin`t know what a foreplay means he just wanted to shove it in> i guess some man don`t understand that for a woman the bigger part of the pleasure comes from the side things before the fucking, that`s where the whole charm is, thats where the turn on is and where the lust is born. the process of fucking is nothing without the imagination and the games anyway

13. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

My first time was perfect, didn't hurt, it was just beautiful. :eek: It was with my first love, we were together for almost three years. We're not in contact anymore, but I wish him all the happiness in the world. He's a great guy.

14. Luxiebow

Luxiebow Senior Member

my first time was w/ my husband^-^I bled a lil but it didn't hurt,we just kind of jigsawed into eachother:)

and I came

15. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

My first time was with my husband. I didn't bleed, but it did hurt quite a bit. And I couldn't walk right for several days after. But part of that was because I wanted to keep doing it, I had waited so long and I couldn't believe that I was finally making love with my one and only. Didn't want it to ever end. :eek:

We've been together 13 years now, married for 10 years this April.

16. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

i thought my first time was very sweet. it makes me smile to think back on it. but it was akward and fumbling. ;) so cute.

17. JLynn0116

JLynn0116 Visitor

my first time was in november with the guy i've been seeing for quite a while now. it didnt hurt at all, i didnt bleed, and he was gentle as can be :) . it was his first time too so it was as romantically awkward as i thought it would be. but still, perfect

18. Fingermouse

Fingermouse Helicase

I was 15 and he was a jerk. I was all soppy and in love though. Aaah:ack2:

19. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

i was 16, it was with my boyfriend at the time. i have no regrets about it, and i think in a lot of cases thats important. if you are ready at the time and you make the choice then theres no reason to regret. i didn't bleed (i had been using tampons for years, and most girls break their hymens early in life in regular play, i was never hung up about it. i think its funny in books when they mention 'virgin blood' because i never had any, lol) he was regular sized. i have had big and small, and even i still argue that bigger isn't better, its painful. it didn't hurt, it was perfect for my first time. i no longer see him, but i have talked to him in the last 2 years, with much awkwardness because my hubby was around. i do wish him the best, all teenagers are fools after all. ;)

20. Therese Aline

Therese Aline Slave to the man

I didn't bleed either. I thought I was pretty tight so I was surprised I didn't bleed.