Back To The Birth Certificate

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Aerianne, Dec 16, 2016.

1. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Exactly my point, which i know you werent going for but thanks.

2. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yes, I actually was supporting your point.

The general population of the u.s. did a double take when they heard such a foreign sounding name. You must have too,surely.

3. Aerianne

Meliai, for me, my ears perked up just like they would have if I'd heard that Todd Smith was running for head of state in Pakistan.

4. Aerianne

Then there's these people lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIcV4N1qvss

5. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Guy on the right looks a Lil like my father

6. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Well yeah I noticed it wasnt a wasp-ish sounding name like every other president we've had. I didnt think much of it beyond that.

7. Aerianne

I would guess that you would be in the minority on that.

It wasn't the fact that wasn't as waspish sounding name for me. It was the fact that it sounded like a middle eastern name.

It could have *Tyrone Shoelaces or Red Blazer, for all I care. Any name that didn't sound like they were from another country, you know?

I was relieved, but still curious about his name, after I saw him and heard him speak.

*"Basketball Jones featuring Tyrone Shoelaces" is a song by Cheech and Chong that first appeared on the 1973 album Los Cochinos.
    Sung in falsetto by Cheech Marin, playing the title character Tyrone (as in "tie-your-own") Shoelaces, it tells the story of Shoelaces' jones (insatiable desire) for basketball. It is a parody of the No. 16 Billboard Hot 100 song "Love Jones" by Brighter Side of Darkness. In the album version, the song is preceded by a mock interview with Jones' basketball coach named "Umgwana Kickbooti", in a parody of a Wide World of Sports interview conducted by a character named "Red Blazer".https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basketball_Jones_featuring_Tyrone_Shoelaces

8. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

President Nixon was a white Republican and had to leave his office over 18 minutes of erased tape. Democrats have a "get away with anything" card. Look at good ol' Slick Willy. And Barry- he has a list quite long of crazy instances, one right after the other, that occurred during his Presidency. The only break from the news he got amongst all that was when flight 370 disappeared.

And yes if he were a white Republican it most certainly would have been a big deal (the birth certificate). Can you imagine if Donald Trump took so much time presenting an American Birth Certificate??

9. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

And any dude who had a pastor in a church for 21 years , having been recorded at his pulpit rambling "I say godd@mn the United States of America, blah blah blah".
    Which was shown before he was elected the first time!

If Trump had a Preach like that to look up to, he would have been crucified all to Hell and back on National TV.

10. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

11. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

And we should believe this because Sheriff Joe said so.

Awesome.

12. Aerianne

No.

The videos show the birth certificates match.

Who knows if the Ahnee certificate is legit.

13. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

Still the guy is hardly unbiased. Also: it shouldn't take five years to track down the origins of a birth certificate.

14. Aerianne

The question is not his character.

The question is what do you think of the videos.

15. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

Sure his character is a question. Why would it not be?

I used to shoot and edit video for a living some years ago. The fact is that in visual media almost anything can be believably faked.

My question still is: why is it not possible to track down a birth certificate at the origin? Does Hawaii not keep records?

16. Aerianne

You did?

See, you'd be a great one to tell me what you think of the videos.

17. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

I also did a very little bit of that with a non-linear VideoFlyer, Lightwave 3D, and ToasterPaint back in the '90's. Primitive by today's standards.

Those videos can be edited to show anything they want and you'd never know.

18. Aerianne

The evidence is supposedly being presented to Congress...so, I guess we will hear if it's important.

19. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i still think the only reason the question was raised was because the republicans couldn't run for president that guy who was born in austria who did get to be governor of california for a while because people knew his name because he had been an actor. not raygun. the other one. the gropinator; ahnee.

i think the idea was, that if they couldn't get obama disqualified, they might get the nation of origen requirement removed by creating a knee jerk popular movement agianst it.

both rediculous long shots if you think about it, but there's a certain mindset that seems to work that way.

1 person likes this.
  20. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

I think the videos portray a rather lame attempt to contrive evidence.
    Why is there not any investigation into if the Johanna cert is in fact the fake constructed from Obama's?
    Then every point in the video regarding the "9 points" would still hold to be correct, just in reverse.

Problem I see is the horrible job of making a fake. Any moron would/should know to not make things identical. I find it easier to believe that sheriff Joe and his cronies created this middle school quality forgery rather than the most powerful man in the country with LOTS of resources at hand. Seriously, think about it.

the only thing that does raise any question is the date stamps, all the typewriter points can be explained by having a typewriter with good registration so each document is in the same position every time, and that is why the x looks the same and it looks as if the X on that particular machine struck a little high, so they were typed on the same machine, big deal.

and we do have to take into consideration the character and motives of those instigating this investigation and "making noise" over it at this particular time........could it be as a distraction from the idiocy emanating from the soon to be asshole in chief?

and that website.....?????

WTF??????
    that site is about as opposite of Hip Forums as can be,
    Aerianne, have you gone over to the dark side?

ps. it took about 32 seconds to find the drivers and software for that xerox copier, don't know why it took them 18 months.......could be another clue it's all bullshit.

1 person likes this.