Babylon

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by tikoo, Mar 13, 2023.

1. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

The Hebrew word for confusion is babylon. We may walk freely away from confusion. Natural psychics
    love this path. Beware the Wizards of Psychology.

2. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

Psychic navigates the confusion. You can feel deception and take a path around it. It may
    also play the drum of the Earth for cause of Peace. A moral unselfish intention is important.

3. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

Psy can be discipline of balancing imagination and reality. The visions of a prophet are not literal.

4. themnax

themnax Senior Member

what confusion? why do christers hate pretty. this is why i'm not one.
    mind creates, we are in the image of a mind creating, if it were about what we look like we would all be invisible

in a world where no one hates logic, consideration, and imagination, my mind wanders in my actual dreaming.
    our world could be that if we didn't choose for it not to.

i'm not prophet, i just wander these places when i'm in the other world that is dreaming.
    the only way i can tell that world is not this one when i'm in it is just a few things we can do there, a few things that work a little different,
    but have no less feeling of being real, and no level of detail or functionality lacking.

i understand what you're saying about aligory, and the words of prophets being of that nature.

to me babalon was a pretty garden, and christianities negative fixation with such things makes no sense to me.
    now granted it may have been brought into being for and by some sort of fascist priorities, or at least that's my impression of the accusation.
    but i feel a creation can always be viewed completely seperate from its source and that source's motivation.