Baby-faced boy Alfie Patten is father at 13

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Mr. Mojo Risin', Feb 15, 2009.

1. Greengirl

Greengirl Senior Member

i`m sorry to say that..no i`m not! that girl is a prick. i bet she raped him

2. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

that pics do ick me out quite a bit.

3. odon

odon Slightly Popular

Nowadays, not sure. Perhaps not.
    How old was Mary when she had Jesus?

4. Mr. Mojo Risin'

Mr. Mojo Risin' Senior Member

Don't know, I'm not a fan of fantasy novels.

5. odon

odon Slightly Popular

6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

so what's in it for these other two guys who are claiming to be the dad?

if i was 15 and i knocked up a girl who wanted to raise the baby with some little kid she babysits, i would gladly let him take the fall...

7. Mr. Mojo Risin'

Mr. Mojo Risin' Senior Member

They also wanted to be on the news.

8. odon

odon Slightly Popular

Doubt it.

9. odon

odon Slightly Popular

I reckon they are speaking like kids do. A matter of fact.
    I doubt they want to get anything out of it.
    Plus, as far as I can see the newspaper has taken a few sentences from them and turned it into more than it is (to inflate and continue the story - what a suprise).
    I think only one actually said he might be the father the other said something like: It was not unusual for lads to sleep at her house.

10. Traceroni.

Traceroni. Senior Member

wow, what a slut.
    I'd just slap the fucking kids, not much else you can do.

11. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

Our bodies are more than ready, but because of the way modern societies raise children in this day and age, they're not nearly mentally or psychologically mature to have children. It's environmental conditioning, really.

12. mamaKCita

agreed. we used to have to have children sooner because we were dying sooner. the longer we live, the longer our childhoods are. kids are not fully prepared to rear children. a 13 year old of the last century was likely more a 21 year old of today.

13. Kinky Ramona

It's kind of funny, though, how different maturity is now. Because I am worlds more mature and well-adjusted to real life than my grandma is or ever has been, and she got married at 16 and had 3 kids before she was 20, but she went straight from living at home with her mom to living with my grandpa, so she never really got to experience any real independence. She just turned 70 not too long ago and for the first time in her life lives on her own (my grandpa passed away a few years ago), but my aunt and uncle still control her finances for her, so she really still doesn't have a clue how to truly live in the real world. It's really strange, because she had 3 toddlers by the time she was my age and I don't think I'm anywhere near ready to have a baby of my own, whereas when she was my age, I highly doubt she would've been able to hold a job and keep up with responsibilities the way I have to. It's just really crazy how maturity can be completely different in so many ways.

14. mamaKCita

that's not so much maturity as job training, you know?

15. Luxiebow

Luxiebow Senior Member

so true. maturity is a lot more complex than just growing old. although, I married young and have a baby young. people mature through different things. since having a baby I feel that I unerstand so much more about myself and my mum and just about how to live!

this little Alfie boy story is just one of many scary stories that have come out of the UK in the past couple weeks. He looks more like 6! I just so feel for that lil baby.

16. Kinky Ramona

Social Services, if there is an equivalent in the UK, should really step in and keep an eye on this bunch. It makes me wary to know that they have so many to care after to begin with, what with 4 children other than Chantelle and her baby, and I'm sure there's not much room for the baby as well. Not to mention, it just doesn't sound like these two have a clue at all. It's not like they're playing house and that's what it sounds like they think it will be. Someone has got to think of that baby for once.

17. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

We also weren't going to school, a woman's place was in the home, so if she got married at 13 it was good, because a 21 year old was an old maid no one wanted....

18. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

Who said any of this has changed?

19. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

Well, not in your case...

Poor zoomie, always a bridesmaid...

20. Jaitaiyai

Jaitaiyai Cianpo di tutti capi

haha... Of course there's social services. We have a freakin' health care system but you think we don't have social care? :tongue:

That baby is in for one helluva ride.