Baby-faced boy Alfie Patten is father at 13

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Mr. Mojo Risin', Feb 15, 2009.

1. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

Eh. A hole is a hole.

2. zilla939

zilla939 Thought Police Lifetime Supporter

watchoo got against godzilla :mad:

3. zilla939

4. Zoomie

;)

5. zilla939

man knows the way to my heart :eek:

6. Dave_techie

Dave_techie I call Sheniangans

through your vagina, cervix, puncturing your uterus, abdominal membrane, diaphragm, and between your lungs?

7. Zoomie

Only if they shrink a submarine down so small it can pass through those membranes. But still leave it symbolically phallic-shaped.

8. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

A 13 year old made godzilla babies? Holy Fuck, sounds like another episode for Ripley's Believe it or Not!

9. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

That kid looks 8 or 9, tops. The girl is just...weird looking. He probably rubbed against her belly button once and she told him it was sex...

Paternity test fo sho.

10. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

My thoughts EXACTLY. :cheers2:

11. *°GhOsT°LyRiC°*

*°GhOsT°LyRiC°* Supporters HipForums Supporter

how old is that girl? shes a giant next to the little boy.

12. Jaitaiyai

Jaitaiyai Cianpo di tutti capi

She's 15.

And who the hell is Maury?! :toetap05: This happened in Britain, we got Jeremy Kyle.

13. Bonkai

Bonkai Later guys

I got a chill down my back hearing the young boy answering the reporters questions as he was holding the baby.....kinda creeps me out too young...

14. heeh2

heeh2 Senior Member

ah give the girl a break.....shes attractive in a unique way

and if this kid is 13 he knows the difference between a bellybutton and a vagina

i do agree they should take a fraternity test though

i can see it now.....

tonight on Oprah, Love at 11, fatherhood at 13

15. Fingermouse

Fingermouse Helicase

Do you mean paternity? Im confused

16. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

I can't wait til these kids end up on Jeremy Kyle.. :D

17. Luxiebow

Luxiebow Senior Member

ha, I love Jeremy Kyle! he'd have to take the boys side. what is wrong w/ that girl. when I was 15 I would not have gone near a 12 year old! she should have a bit more cop on. but she looks a bit special tbh. It is such a sad story though. that poor little baby, so innocent doesn't know whats going on. It'd be great if they could be amazing parents to her but by the looks of them idk. I have a 5month old and you have to give soo much, the amount of love you have for your baby is overwhelming. I can't imagine a 12 year old having that amount of love though. when you have a baby you have to give up your life for them. a 12 yr old shouldn't have to. then again mary had Jesus quite young. if we weren't supposed to have kids so young then why are we able?

18. Jaitaiyai

That's one of the worst arguments I've ever heard. I'm physically capable of stealing a gun and shooting up the local schools, humans are physically capable of raping ducks, and let's face it, most of us are physically capable of listening to Jeremy Clarkson. Just because we're able to do it doesn't mean we should.

Besides, I though Mary had Jesus at 15 and Joseph was older than 15...

19. Jaitaiyai

hahaha... See how much of a frat dude he is? :D

20. Luxiebow

Luxiebow Senior Member

I said she had him quite young, so what you think 15 is ok to have a kid? I do not think it is ok to have a kid at 12. I think the story of Alfie is disgsting and sad. especially since it's just come out that two other little boys have come out claming they are the father and that Alfie's father has said he's aiming to get as much money off this as possible. disgusting, this story should have been kept within the family and friends instead of broadcast. the only reason I said that at the end is because I'm aware that this just isn't the 'norm' it is in some places. if we were brought up in a society where people had kids at 12/16 a lot it wouldn't be a big deal. like it's not an unbelievable story. who knows how they were brought up? they don't seem to think it's that crazy. we do. I went to India working in a home w/ women and children. most of these women had their babies at 12-16 by men of 40-50. I was shocked and appalled but it was normal for them. I just think that sort of thing is interesting is all. I would be horrified if my baby had a baby at 12!