Baby-faced boy Alfie Patten is father at 13

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Mr. Mojo Risin', Feb 15, 2009.

1. Mr. Mojo Risin'

Mr. Mojo Risin' Senior Member

BOY dad Alfie Patten yesterday admitted he does not know how much nappies cost — but said: “I think it’s a lot.”

[​IMG]

Full article.

2. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

The Fuck?????

That Almost Looks Like Ivy

3. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

4. Xac

Xac Visitor

I've seen a thread about this else where on the forums, the boy looks so young. The girl is like twice his size. It is a crazy situation, all i can say is i hope it works out well for the three of them, particulary the kid... you know the one the other two kids made...

5. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

Babies having babies. Someone should slap their parents.

6. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

I don't get it, a 13 y/o boy should be doing other things like playing ball, or racing cars or even plowing in a damn corn field, why are they having babies?

I agree with Zoomie, slap those kids parents!

7. Xac

Xac Visitor

God knows who to blame. There would be a number of people including very much the parents who can be blamed (every one except for the baby of course). But i just don't even know what to think except that i hope it does work out well.

8. Xac

Xac Visitor

Yeah i feel sorry for the boy, his whole teenagehood *poof* gone. The same can be said for the girl, but i wonder if perhaps she maybe wanted the baby more? or maybe they're just dumb teenagers who had accidently had a baby, it does happen alot but usually not so young.

9. Zoomie

Too late to drag God into this. If their parents had included God in their lives they wouldn't have a kid.

Right?

10. Xac

Xac Visitor

No, although i was using the term figurativley, i did think to myself the literal meaning does apply. if you want to bring that into it, Only God knows all our sin, and only God can judge who is really to blame in any matter.

People who are God fearing/loving still make lots of mistake. And at the same time, the Godless can lead lives that are more righteous then most.

11. Zoomie

Mistake? You mean like his sperm accidentally fell UP her vaginal canal?

I was being sarcastic. I'm not even a Christian.

12. Mr. Mojo Risin'

I'm kinda surprised he actually ejaculated.

13. Xac

Xac Visitor

Well im sure during the act there is a possibility :p that he was thinking about something other then having a baby!

Thats cool, i can be a bit humourless when it comes to God, so if you ask i'll probably tell you what i really think, because honestly, i dont like to force my opinions on anyone but it can be nice to share.

14. Xac

Xac Visitor

I was a 13 year old boy once, so im not, but im still surprised at the whole situation.

15. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

Yeah I bet the girl was the one who wanted child more, however she may not have been thinking how long term babies are.

and I don't do the whole dumb teenagers who accidently made a kid. They were probably just curious and she happened to be fertile and then next thing ya know, she's gotta little one inside her, she had PRO CHOICE though, she coulda got rid of it, instead she chose the long hard road of motherhood.

Makes me damn glad I didn't start having sex until I was a month short of being 19.

16. Mr. Mojo Risin'

Yeah, I don't quite remember my first jizz but I certainly wasn't younger than 12. Considering that he was 12 at the time and is still 4 feet tall, puberty hasn't exactly caught up with him.

17. Xac

Xac Visitor

Nah i was 16, and i was pretty aware about the possibility of having a kid, depends on the individuals maturity.

18. Mr. Mojo Risin'

The thing I remember vividly about my first ejaculation was that my first thought was "Whoa.. I could have had a kid from this."

I swear. So yeah.

19. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

The first time I ever came was the most awesomeist thing ever, and then I just wanted it again and again. I really don't know too many chicks that aren't in adult entertainment they get horny as often as I do.

So no wonder it didn't too long to have a kid after I had my first orgams. But still I was 22, not 13.

20. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

yeah I can see how that would work, but still, males are notorious for being way less mature than females, at any age really...
    Shit I used to live in house full of 40 year old juvenile delinquints