Baby dream

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by Scorpion88, May 22, 2004.

1. Scorpion88

Scorpion88 Member

Hi I was wondering if anyone could analyse this reoccuring dream that I have.
    All it is , is I dream that I have a baby and sometimes it getting bigger, some times I havny made enough formula for it. One time I never changed it's nappy, I can't really remember any more but it is often based on how I am caring for it. Any ideas?

2. Moving_cloud

Moving_cloud Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hi Scorpion88, here is a thought.

This about your truth as much as his and both your choice to share and love and learn from each other that keeps you connected while you both are changing on.

It does not necessarly mean this will become a reality some time but it means it is reality right now, inside your heart and greater dream of who you are.

So what will you do with it.

3. Scorpion88

Scorpion88 Member

Thankyou, I kind of understand I think? maybe you could elobarote further?

4. Moving_cloud

Hi Scorpion

glad you asked and sorry for the confusion ... ok so let me start all over again and hope this time it makes more sense. Anyway you are the best one yourself to understand your dreams always and any dream analysis is ment to be just a help to find the door knob yourself, to open and enter. So it is not really the interpretation that needs to make sense but the dream speaking to you when telling you of forgotten truths resonating deeper inside.

As it is just like you miss the places of magic and wonder and the completeness of the dreamer when you wake in the morning and find yourself turning to a world that seems to brim over with questions instead and still never sure. The dreams stay with ys to understand the waking world when we feel lost inside our own traps of mind. So it is maybe not so much about getting a meaning. Sometimes it is about letting go any meaning and open to what you feel resonating, and yet know this changes too.

Your dreams are about your own potential and your own growth and there is strength, tenderness and vulnerability. There is patience and the lack of it too and some doubts and fears of not being good enough. But in the end and the beginning they are about love and trust and believing into your lessons and embracing them with arms open, and the joy of doing so. This is your potential. The baby is the teacher you choose. He choose you too. He is about the wonder of being and this is as real you are, right now.

And then maybe you find the dreams do not really end with the night fading away. We dream all the time but then the dreams are but changing, too.

Thanks again for posting your dream and question!

5. Scorpion88

Scorpion88 Member

Hi, I had another, again the same, I was pregnant, I was unprepared everyone was asking me if I had everything ready and then a foot came out and the baby was born early!!However it was an ordinasry size, healthy, 6pound in weight.

Its so odd I just keep having same dream, sometimes the baby has dirty nappies, mostly I'm unprepared for its birth!

6. Moving_cloud

Hi Scorpio

i think in dream you trust into adventure ... included the adventure of having some dirty baby diapers around. In wake state you tend to trust into security. Sometimes this makes all the difference.

So tell me how can you prepare yourself for an adventure ... maybe by just being you, and not prepared at all.

7. Moving_cloud

Hi Scorpion88

i think in dream you trust into adventure. In wake state you trust more into security, instead. Sometimes this makes all the difference.

So how to prepare and be ready for any surprise ... maybe by not being prepared at all, and just being you.