b.i.t.c.h.

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by cerridwen, May 21, 2004.

1. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

I used to think that B.I.T.C.H. was a BAD word but not anymore! When she stands up for herself and her beliefs, they call her a bitch When she stand up for those she love, they call her a bitch. When she speak her mind, think her own thoughts, or do things her own way, they call her a bitch. When she refuse to tolerate injustice and speak up against it,she is defined as a bitch. The same thing happens when she takes time for herself instead of being everyone's maid or when she acts a little selfish. Being a bitch has meant raising your children to be strong people who have a solid sense of personal and social responsibility, who are not afraid to stand up for what they believe in and who love and respect themselves for the beautiful beings they are. Being a bitch means that you are free to be the wonderful creature that you are, with all your own intricacies, contradictions, quirks and beauty. Being a bitch means you won't compromise what's in your heart. It means you live your life your way. It means you won't allow anyone to step on you. B - Babe I - In T - Total C - Control of H - Herself

2. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

hell yeah! my thoughts exactly! i am a BITCH man! wOOOoOOOOO!

3. BlackVelvet

BlackVelvet Members

*dances around with all of the bitches in the world* haha, being a bitch is a good thing! So, let's be proud of being a bitch [​IMG]

4. Lilyrayne

Lilyrayne Chrisppie

I'm a big BITCH and PROUD OF IT! **Joins in the "Bitches of the world unite" dance**

5. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

depends on the day and how passionate i am about something

sometimes you feel like a bitch
    sometimes you dont!

6. Samhain

Samhain Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

anyone read starhawks book of 'living and dieing'
    in theres a bitch goddess who tries to stear someone whos died but not ready for the after life no wonder he thought she was a bitch.
    i use the word bitch frequently for the energies that feel hard and mean but are worth going through, so in this regards it fits a lot of the goddess's and gods without being an insult.
    i HATE the word c*** now i think thats a complete insult towards women what do others think?

s

7. The_Mad_Buster

The_Mad_Buster Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Yea you described it all right.