awwwww...poor baby

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by FireQuint, May 22, 2004.

1. FireQuint

FireQuint Member

2. Brocktoon

Brocktoon Banned

I dont understand - Your laughing your fucking ass off because Bush cut his hands falling off a bike?
    Kerry fell of a bike too .. were you disapoiinted he didnt get injured?

This kind of mentality is exactly the same kind of thing that leads to smirking goofs taking pic....

Never mind.

3. FireQuint

FireQuint Member

4. BlackVelvet

BlackVelvet Members

LMAO!!!!!!!!

5. Mui

Mui Senior Member

WHO THE HELL WOULD CARE?!

Why does this shit get on media? Is this fake or something? Wow that's sad.

6. Megara

Megara Banned

you know, i look at the abuse pictures and i see people smiling and i am shocked. Then i realize, why the hell am i shocked that someone is laughing at someone elses misfortune? We do it every day in reality tv and talk shows across america. We have shows like Jackass and laugh when people break bones and do horrible stuff to other people. We laugh as people cry their eyes out on all these dating shows. Why wouldnt those soldiers laugh when they see a muslim with panties on their head? Heck, put it on jackass and we all probably would. We are all pathetic.

7. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Mui is right. I don't even know why the media covers this shit. I doubt anyone cares that he fell of the bike and slightly injured himself.

It does show what a clutz he is, though. Remember last summer when he fell of the Segway because he attempted to ride it with the power off? (LOL)

8. FireQuint

FireQuint Member

Very true m. I admit to my immaturity and my funny bone for people falling down. I broke my pinky once puching a wall and was cracking up the entire time. Besides, comparing laughing at dirty underware on someone's head and taking a spill on a bike is two different things and I hope you could see that. Don't be such a square. I know you're laughing deep down inside. Stop supressing your feelings.

You guys are right though, this or other retarded moments shouldn't even be in the media. They are like sharks.