awesome headshops in CT

Discussion in 'Connecticut' started by dionne, May 2, 2007.

1. Stonertower420

Stonertower420 Senior Member

That lady is my friend's aunt lol.

2. roto

roto Member

ya i stopped by shock n awe a couple of days ago there a pretty good shop i just was in an out i needed a scale but im going back to buy a bong or two they seemed like nice people

3. vinceTM

vinceTM Guest

In Bpt, I personally like Head to Toe.

4. captainanarchy

captainanarchy not now, not eva'

son i jsut picked up a new bong there the other day.
    that shit's ridiculous

5. behindthesun93

behindthesun93 Member

there's some awesome [and tiny] hippie shop in like, the county with new haven in it [I guess that's new haven county]
    it sells pipes and such there
    I forget what it's called, it's across from a thai food resturant though

6. Oh So strangE indeeD

Oh So strangE indeeD Member

nice but overpriced the best thing you can do is go into the city (try to make it a full blown trip so you aren't wasting 20 bucks for a bowl) and walk up 42nd street (right outside of grand central) into times square. within the few blocks past the library, on your left (same side as the library) you'll see a place called the 42nd street bazaar. it's basically a tarped over alleyway in between 2 buildings that has sweet ass bowls for like 10 bucks. that's the best deal youll find in the tri state area

7. timalbert

timalbert Member

Wasteland in bristol is alright. the music stop was better but they closed down :( waterbury mall has lifesyles too and also in Bristol the majority of the gas stations sell incest, bowls, bongs, and a wide variety of rolling papers

8. Fuzziestuf

Fuzziestuf Guest

It depends on where in CT. In Waterbury there is are 2 head shops the same store different locations. It is called Lifestyles. The one at the Mall does body piercing too. Bridgeport on Main St is Head to Toe. That is a cool place too. And if you are in the Norwalk area there is Utopia. I haven't been there in years. If you just want to look at different pipes and things like that a lot of smoke shops have them. I hope this helps your search.

9. hookahbud88

hookahbud88 Guest

Songbirds on the Berlin Turnpike is the place. The old dude who runs it really knows his stuff and they got a huge selection. Buddy of mine just picked up a Illadelph coil from them. They just expanded into a new room to.

10. puff81

puff81 Member

shout out to the trading post in canton, was there yesterday. i <3 the place. and if your in the area go to flatbread

11. MoldyClementine

MoldyClementine Member

I definitely agree...I live down the street from Utopia so I go there quite often, but it's one of the most overpriced head shops I've been to. I remember chatting with one of the girls who work(ed) there and she said that many of their products weren't worth the money because they're low-quality. So I guess what I'm saying it's definitely not worth shopping at Utopia. Try and look elsewhere. =)

12. saildog

saildog Member

I recently shopped at an awesome shop in Milford, CT. named HOBIES. They carry a huge selection of ROOR, Illadelph and PHx. I bought a vape but am definitly going back for a ROOR I fell in love with. the shop is right next to Krispy Cream :biggrin: on Rt.1 in Milford. U have to see this place!

13. Colasisof l'd

Colasisof l'd Member

kinda of an old post but..to anyone in CT who wants to know...

it's not a really known store, but in Norwalk there's a store called Utopia and they have a wide variety of stoner stuff and they have a pretty big section of bongs and stuff.

14. Tmotu

Tmotu Guest

V.I.P. (Very Intimate Pleasures) is a sex shop/headshop in Orange. They have a wide selection of pipes, bongs, papers, grinders, and the like, along with lots of funny/cool marijuana-related crap. However, I am not sure whether they sell anything recreational.

There is another one of these sex shop/headshops in Milford called Luv Boutique (previously Pleasurehouse Boutique) that carries an assortment of similar items to V.I.P., but not as large of a selection. Last time I visited LB, though, they were selling 24-boxes of nitrous oxide cartridges, as well as metal crackers.

I believe both stores carried varying strengths of Salvia at some point, however I don't think they sell it anymore.