Avril Lavigne.

Discussion in 'New Releases' started by -Bev-, Apr 29, 2007.

1. PixieStixSex

PixieStixSex Member

Avril...can't sing. Avril is a bratty. But Girlfriend is insanely catchy, it's disgusting. And I like the whole Lil Mama remix but maybe it's because I'm from NJ and we like this shit.

2. shine_crazydiamond

shine_crazydiamond Member

SHe hasn't progressed at all since skater boy. Her new songs actually seem to be getting worse. pus, she said when she was younger that she didn't respect female artists who strip infront of a camera for a mag, yet i've seen more than one with her almost naked splattered all over the cover page.

3. brokenflowers

brokenflowers Member

I love her first two albums, minus two songs. But her new stuff, YUCK! it's terrible!!! and the funny thing is the girl is 23, shouldn't she have matured by now and gotten better? oh well..

4. CrucifiedDreams

CrucifiedDreams Members

It has it's place. Would I go out and buy it? No. But it's good dancing music when I'm out! Meh.

5. honey_pie

honey_pie Member

I bought her first cd,and i can say that i still like the songs. But then i noticed she was changing the way she acted,because first she was saying she hates the britney's style,and then she start to act like her.
    It seemed like she never was natural,like she was pretending to be a "punk girl" all the time,and her songs became a shit. And plus,she doesnt write her songs,and i think its one important thing.
    So i forgot about her,and i didnt even know she is married now.

6. Angel86

Angel86 Member

evryone here who hates avril so much seems to not have listened to any songs that the record label deemed worthy for a single. If you happen to listen to her 'non-singles' and still dislike her, fine...but i think she may have had a minor attitude change after she got married. That probably made her more upbeat.

7. Freakymetalchik

Freakymetalchik BITCH.

I hate Avril. I think she's a poser. I never liked her music. I don't want to hear the new cd. I heard Girlfriend somewhere and never want to repeat the experience. I hate her.

8. a-loud-child

a-loud-child Member

i love avril i mean she's gotta be doing something right to be where she is now. if you guys dont like her why post here? why not just chill and wastte your time on something you do like?

oh and PS i aint the MTV crowd should catergorise ppl lik ethat

9. rockdude

rockdude Member

I was going to see her on the tour with Boys Like Girls but I couldn't so I decided to see The Tossers because once I heard their new CD I was like they're really good and I needed to see them live...

The Tossers are great

10. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

^ my girlfriend is going to a concert on that tour.
    For Boys Like Girls, she doesn't care much fro Avril Lavigne, but she doesn't mind it either.