Avoiding SOLITARY HELL on acid.

Discussion in 'Hippie Wisdom' started by Red Fox VII, Aug 15, 2013.

1. Red Fox VII

Red Fox VII Member

Oftentimes I experience extreme loneliness on acid, as if I'm truly the only existing being in the universe, and I suddenly feel launched into this existence where I'm a lonely creature experiencing itself in the forms of everyone and everything else that all know everything about me, because they are me.

Sometimes I feel like existence began circa 1983, when I was born, and there was nothing before that. Nothing's real, there's no reality as I remember it as a child, and it's all been the product of my imagination.

I know this is not a unique or new perspective but it's tough to shake when I'm on ze drugs.

I've experienced lesser bummers on acid and mushrooms such as avoiding SATAN and his minions etc., etc., BEING Satan, etc., etc., or just seeing bizarre or scary shit.

Nothing's worse or more haunting than being so lonely though. And sometimes I have flashes of this while sober.

Can anyone relate?

2. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i've never really felt that on LSD or ever for that matter. but i have read stories about it.

maybe you could tell yourself that if it IS like that...you are the only person in existence, then maybe it is for a reason. maybe it's meant to be a learning experience for you, so you should embrace it.

do an internet search for the story "The Egg"
    that relates to what you're feeling.

3. Red Fox VII

Red Fox VII Member

Just read The Egg...wow...heavy stuff but beautiful too. I enjoyed it. : )

4. Vongaelly

Vongaelly Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Wow man... thats pretty hectic. I become pretty peaceful on acid.. glad that doesnt happen to me lol