average what you pay for it?

Discussion in 'DMT' started by intongues, May 24, 2013.

1. intongues

intongues The Wizard

I'm an acid head.. and never done dmt yet. been meaning to when it pops up and finally, my friend has some! but she says it's about 160 a gram!

i'm used to grabbing acid! and since my hookup is dead for a bit, thought about grabbing dmt finally to try, but is that a good price? 160 is alot of a gram... i'm in no need desperate or in dire need of something, but if it's a good price that's what i'm looking for!

thx for any tips! :)

2. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

No, its not. It is actually fucking cheap.

Dmt thats pure will give you a good trip at 30mgs.
    1gram = 1000mgs
    1gram = (30)*33.333333 trips

$160/33 = $4.84 a dose

Google before you kill yourself.
    Or just kill yourself, I don't care.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dmt/dmt_basics.shtml

3. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

A gram for $160 is pretty steep. I'd say pass and look for a better deal if It's something that is available in your circle. If you think you may not come across it again for awhile, well then it may be worth checking out. It's a truly remarkable trip, unparalled visuals ime.

The primary effects of DMT are about 10 mins or less and myself, I prefer the 50 mgs or above dose range and if I have any friends interested in exploring it, I'll usually turn them on. So I guess I'd usually get 20 trips or less from a gram.

4. intongues

intongues The Wizard

are you fucking crazy? chill out man why do you think i'm asking here? google doesn't privide answers for all you questions, plus i'm looking for real imput not an "answer".

and 160 as far as i know is not cheap for a gram of dmt.

5. intongues

intongues The Wizard

Cool thanks! that's what i was looking for, if a gram is just like a couple trips then fuck that. if i can get upwards of 15 good experiences out of it, or 20, then 160 seems like an OK price.. not great.

But still, with acid man i take one or two hits and im good for twelve hours! hard to beat that! but I may have to try this after all!

6. RiversClearwater

RiversClearwater Member

Although dmt is a short-lived trip, on a quality one, if someone were to tell me I had just lived multiple lives, I might not question it. But in all seriousness, I love acid plenty, but dmt takes you somewhere...else, somewhere special. I haven't looked into the availability of mimosa hostilis bark in Canada, but if it's available you could, in theory of course, do a pretty easy exaction yourself for a fraction of the cost of that gram.

7. intongues

intongues The Wizard

that might be alot of hassle as opposed to buying it straight for whatever it is plus extra. it's a personal use thing if any so i expect to pay a lil more than if i was dealing it or something.

and if i tried that.. i'd probably fuck it up anyway haha..
    at least with acid i know how many tabs i got left and what each can do
    instead of treating it like weed!

8. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

yes
    no idea
    it does
    you would also find that
    if you don't have any other source, then it is

9. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

It's harder to source large amounts of the precursors for DMT then it was a few years ago, so anyone selling it is asking more. You could make some yourself for allot less then $160 a gram. It's not even what I would call chemistry, making DMT is more like baking a cake, very easy.

10. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

your a first timer?

BUY IT

11. intongues

intongues The Wizard

if only i had 160 that wasn't needed for a bill.

12. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

Bummer. IRL hand to hand sources don't pop up every day.

Maybe ask him/her for 100 mg package? or just a hit?

13. badoo

badoo Guest

anything over 100 is mental unless its pure stuff

14. shermin

shermin Bazooka Tooth

if you can buy 250mg for $40 i'd do it just to try it.

it is expensive, but very worth the experience.

15. cuscowahca

cuscowahca Guest

you can try vilca/wilco/yopo dmt seeds from Peru. Let me know if you need further info.

16. shermin

shermin Bazooka Tooth

i've never really gotten much off yopo.. tried it a few times when i was a teenager, not much aside from feeling a mild dissociative buzz (and never bothered dosing much higher).

it should be pointed out that the bulk of the effects yopo has are from 5-ho-dmt, and to a lesser extent 5-meo-dmt. It is very different from smoked dmt, and should be thought of as an entirely different experience, not a dmt substitute.

17. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

I've never paid for it. It's always been so egging that I've done in the spur if the moment and provided by lovely people

18. floes

floes Senior Member

a fair deal is a bottle of orange juice and a handful of peanuts for a tenth. ive seen people do a better deals for a pear if its ripe