Austic child hatemail

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by GammaRae, Aug 20, 2013.

1. deleted

deleted Visitor

brainwashed to believe its funny. its the same instrument, just a different tone/...

how is being autistic or retarded any different than anyone else in society.. if you want to be (=) everyone is fucked up., their degree of fuckedupness is just more acceptable to some others, and some not..

What happens when another retard threatens another. Are they criminally liable for calling each other names? How do we know the person that wrote the letter isnt mentally challenged.

If someone wants to write a nasty letter, email, tweet,.. so be it. Where is this Mental censoring shit coming from ??>> I wonder..

Really big fucking deal, Did you know this society has been persecuting Cannabis users and the Hippie freedom lifestyle for many many years now. Because we are all different. Some sort of Freaks, Junkies, Whores and Thieves.. They have prejudged us long before your ignorant neighbor has been picking on your kid. We go to jails because of the way we look, the things we possess ,which many times do no harm to others. We're arrested for sleeping in the forests and given steel bunks instead of plush grass.

And you have the audacity to make me believe that being a Rainman is difficult.. go fuck yourself..

2. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

Well, now we know who the truely 'butt-hurt' person is here.
    Boo hoo, life isn't fair so lets be dicks to everybody.

3. MamaPeace

MamaPeace Senior Member

Orison..

you can not physically compare being a hippie to being an autistic child. Being a hippie is a lifestyle choice, you can consciously make the decision to use drugs, sleep in a forest and dress the way you do. An autistic child can not make the decision to be autistic, its a life long condition that in some cases can be completely life stunting. A lot of these kids won't be able to make the choice of what clothesthey wear everyday because they physically can't! In my daughters case, she is perfectly capable of making decisions, what she can't control is the extreme mental and emotional effects that some of her decisions can cause her.

I'm so sorry that your lifestyle choice has left you feeling so bitter! How about you 'get over it', at least you have the capability to do so, autistic people can not change the way they are.

4. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

The letter mentions killing the kid twice, the police should be taking it seriously.

It'll be funny when the writer is found, though. I bet they will be surprised to hear what their neighbours really think of them, perfect people that they so obviously are.

I am also the mother of an Aspie.

5. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Sick, sick people in the world is all I can think to say about that. It's absolutely NOT understandable and disgusting. Honestly, people like that...someone who could hate a child so much... I wouldn't put it past em to do anything, if you get what I'm saying here.

6. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Good! So, I take it they defiantly know who it is from then? I wasn't sure about that originally...

7. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Orison... I am not the one who thumbed down any of your posts (if I was I would tell you!), BUT I do wanna say this... no, my son is not autistic or "retarded"....HOWEVER, as a mother (a parent, because I doubt it's just a mother thing...), it gives me a certain level of empathy for other parents who's children do have certain problems. I am extremely happy and appreciative that I have a healthy, happy child... but with so many things, such as autism- being that it is so commonplace now days (1 out of every 88 children? something like that.), it is really like the luck of the draw to have a healthy child or a child with a disability... I guess what I'm trying to say is, that my kid doesn't have to have the same problem as another kid for me to be able to have extreme empathy, parent to parent to another parent who's kid does have that disorder...
    That said, I did not give your post a thumbs down.... but I do not think it is right to be mean about children of all things. My mommy bear instincts just come out. And I do not like it when South Park jokes about stuff like that either. I like you but I'm just saying...as a parent it doesn't have to be YOUR kid for you to have an understanding of how someone else would feel about THEIR kid...

8. Resistance isn't futile

Resistance isn't futile Member

Without meaning to be condescending, might I suggest the ignore function?

Nevertheless I agree with you on the situation. That letter was not called for and that handicapped child is purely innocent and blameless.

9. Maelstrom

Maelstrom Banned

:2thumbsup:

The replies in this thread remind me of last season's Shameless.

10. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

It's okay (don't feel you were being condescending)... I don't need to ignore Orison though because I like most of Orison's posts in general... However, in this thread... on this topic... I think those were some pretty messed up things he was spewing and could be really hurtful to a lot of people. I mean, put yourself in the shoes of a parent that has an autistic child and someone is calling them "retarded" and saying those hateful things and it could be pretty hurtful.

Orison.. I just think you are a better person than that!

11. deleted

deleted Visitor

dont really care.. It seems to me the guild line of respecting everyone with mentally challenges is getting a little outa hand.. so youre missing the point.

Cant compare being a hippie to a retard or an Autistic person.. ****** please.

If this board represented the majority the hippie population. Id have to save the Retards are 1up on ya's anyways..

ya fucking cry babies.. I best be careful,, I might offend the mentally disabled a week before check days,, they are a little tense..

12. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Just don't think it's right to be so hateful to CHILDREN. Children are innocent. They don't deserve that.

13. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I have a severely autistic cousin. She isn't able to function in normal society. She is an adult but her mother will have to care for her the rest of her life and she will probably have to go into a home when her mother dies. Autism is different from retardation but for someone with such a severe form of autism, I doubt many people can tell the difference.

I don't personally get butt hurt when people want to throw around the world retarded or when tv shows like south park make fun of retarded people..I don't ever really give it a second thought either way to be honest..but my cousin's mom certainly doesn't have the same perspective as me. She has a very personal reason to get offended and I think people should take that into consideration. It seems like orison is getting butt hurt about other people getting butt hurt, which is ridiculous. Everyone has a different perspective, depending on where they're standing.

14. deleted

deleted Visitor

A child parent should of shielded the letter.. Not brought to the attention the entire world. /bringing camera crew, reporters into your home. For What> ,, because someone dont like your kid??,, opened their mouth and let some nazi spurt out. Why let it bother you so much ... Its dumb. what the hype about it? its just another way of instigating a racism report because Travon dust has settled.. Its programing at its finest.. ..

Hope they dont live next to Mr Wilson anytime soon..

15. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I do agree with this to a certain extent, although I can understand why they wanted to bring it to the attention of the world. The person who wrote this letter is going to be extremely shamed if they are ever found out.

but yeah, I would have handled it differently. I definitely would have contacted the police and maybe made a few neighbors aware of it, but that's about it.

16. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

I read this and wanted to fly to Canada and hang out with the grandparents and let them know everything was going to be alright. I work with an 11 year old Autistic kid who can't talk and am currently trying to get the A Skate foundation to come and do a clinic in SF.

Granted I read the letter and think I've met Neo-Nazi's with more tact. What I'd really love to do is show up at the grandparent's house with a couple of Biker types. Show the family some love and scare the fuck out of the neighbors.

C/S,
    Rev J

17. Maelstrom

Maelstrom Banned

I am with orison on this one. Everyone seems to be getting sucked into the fallacious emotional appeal of the story.

18. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Well, I'll give Orison that I agree that I wouldn't have handled it the same way this family did.

19. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

Well, sorta like the straight guy in the Russia vs Gays thread. To him it just seemed like an emotional suck up and emotional appeal to because it wasn't his problem. I suppose it's hard to empathize with something that you've never had direct experience with and until one does, they're just not gonna get it.

This is how the rest of us feel.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D83uIXSt-8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D83uIXSt-8

20. dazedgatsby

dazedgatsby shitheel

Agreed.

Goddamn jews...