Austic child hatemail

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by GammaRae, Aug 20, 2013.

1. GammaRae

GammaRae Member

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

whats the problem. ?? people cant share their opinions about retards..

people cant be butthurt without calling the news.. holy fucking shit. get over it..

=)

3. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

I refuse to believe that a mother wrote that :-(

4. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Yeah... it's pretty terrible and I can't even imagine.

One thing I will say though, if I could say something to the mother receiving the letter, that you can tell by the use of "!!!" and the grammar and spelling of the letter- being that it looks like a ten year old wrote it- that the writer of the letter is obviously not altogether with it so don't let it bother you.

But yea if I received a letter like that it would bother me.

5. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

So, is it a noise complaint or "I'm afraid my kids will catch it" complaint?

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

idk., Some-times I think its a call for attention from Inside the family..

7. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

hmmmm.
    something to think about...sometimes.

8. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

The police looked into it.
    Nothing can be done except name and shame as the note doesn't fall under any anti-bully or hate crime definition.

This is real. Mothers do behave this way towards other mothers.
    I've seen it first hand, as a whole subdivision reared thier NIMBY ignorant heads and wouldn't let a home for autistc youth go in their area. These autisics where going to be a 'bad influence' on thier kids and ruin the neighbourhood and all sorts of bullshit things that a rational person just wouldn't say.

One year after they bullied the home into changing plans, one of thier own spoiled brat teenagers burnt their local playground down. Maybe they should have been looking to their own fucking kids.

9. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

I can't believe it wouldn't fall under either bullying or a hate crime. One of the other...

10. Manservant Hecubus

The anti-bully laws are new and vague. Hate crime charge would be lost because the wording isn't quite intense enough of a direct threat.

Also: I know our PM was looking to strike down hate crime laws. I'm not sure that this has happened yet(guess I should look that up, kinda important) but police may be reluctant to charge someone under a law that is up to be axed.

Name and Shame will be the only thing that can be done here, unless that mother keeps sending more, which would then come under harassment.

11. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I don't understand how someone could hate a child that much.

12. Manservant Hecubus

The police are now considering alternate charges.
    Unsure at this point as to what that might be.

13. bosnian420

bosnian420 Member

freedom slowly diminishing

14. Manservant Hecubus

I'm not sure what you mean, bosnian. Is it along this line:

For me, being a stupid douche-bag human being that wrote a letter, should not really be a chargeable offense. It's awful and wrong but not unlawful. I'm not sure I agree that his mother should be charged with anything.

I am all for her community naming and shaming her though.

15. deleted

deleted Visitor

someone must have a baby retard at home.. if your going to be butt hurt and a thumbs down-syndrome fag when someone talks harshly about your retard,, the humane society offers free Euthanasia .. get over it..

Family Guy and South Park ., they make millions of dollars making fun of retards..

And maybe @ the end, they wrap it up on how we're all suppose to be equal ... bullshit right to the bank.. ching ching..

Just wait for the African American Transsexual Autistic Discrimination suit to be brought to media light..

16. Manservant Hecubus

My husband work with downs and autistic kids.
    And yeah, you really get sick of people talking shit day after day.
    You have no fucking idea as to what these parents have to go through and fight with every single day. You unempathic, uncompassionate waste of a human being.

17. Manservant Hecubus

If one can't see a difference between humour and ignorant hate, then I don't know what to say.

18. MamaPeace

MamaPeace Senior Member

As a mother of an aspies child, this is really just....hurtful. The poor mother reading that letter must have been in tears, I literally would have been broken reading that and my kid is only fairly mildly on the spectrum. It's hard enough having to deal with a kid on the spectrum day in day out, let alone all the stares in the streets from people who don't understand why your child is acting so differently but to recieve such a hateful letter is just beyond anything I could probably handle.. surely it could be classed as discrimination, or even borderline child abuse..

19. Victoria1987

Victoria1987 Member

I'm a diagnosed high functioning autistic. Asperger's Syndrome, to be specific. My partner is as well. Several of my friends and family members are in the same boat, or have different psychological issues. I have a cousin who is mentally retarded, so I find what you're saying to be absolutely reprehensible, and you should be ashamed of yourself for spewing this kind of crap, and then defending it by saying that South Park and Family Guy do the same thing. A lot of people do in the spirit of humor, and that's fine, because it's not hateful crap like saying that the humane society offers free euthensia for "down-syndrome fags" as you so eloquently put it.

There's a huge difference between those shows or a comedian making jokes about the mentally handicapped or other taboo subject, and hateful goons who say to the child's parents that they should have their child euthanized.

Comedy is meant to make people laugh, often at things that society dictates aren't alright to laugh at, and that's a good thing. But to say it without intending to be funny and actually mean it is a whole new level of being an atrocious human being.

I understand that it can be difficult to live near a mentally disabled child. Sometimes, they do get out of control, but when that happens, there are other, far more acceptable ways to handle the situation. Maybe talking to the parents, or taking the issue up with the home owner's association if they don't take steps to deal with the problem their child is causing would work a lot better than sending a hateful letter like that, suggesting they have their kid put down.

20. Resistance isn't futile

Resistance isn't futile Member

Oh my goodness I can't believe what I just read. That poor child and his mother must just feel terriable and terrified. I'll certainly remember them in my prayers.

In the meantime I can't help but notice more and more of this sort of nonsense happening daily. It's as if the moronacy of the Internet is now starting to find it's way into the real life. We're really living in Huxley's Brave New World.