Auras

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by antithesis, May 11, 2004.

1. antithesis

antithesis Hello

Lately I have been noticing that I sometimes see color auras around people (and no I don't take any drugs). I'm not entirely sure that I believe in them, but regardless, I do see them.

Does anyone else see them and do you think they mean anything?

2. antithesis

antithesis Hello

Yeah, that makes sense. All my friends and family think I'm just crazy. But too bad for them. ;)

3. drewbee

drewbee Member

Yeah, I am teaching myself to see them as well. You are lucky enough to see them already :) Right now It is with everyone I can only see a small glow around everyone... It is like a gray, but looks like vapors... and it resignates only about half an inch off of everyone that i look at and try to see it, although each person it varies a little bit. I can't wait till I start seeing more color :)

4. underwhelmed

underwhelmed Member

me as well...i dont see colors... except for one time, but thats a different story. but i see this outline of SOMETHING, usually grey as well... i understand the concept of having auras much better then i understand having NOTHING around you...

5. antithesis

antithesis Hello

Yeah, I am actually glad that I see them sometimes, it makes me feel like I am in touch with something beyond me. I can't really explain what I mean.

Thank you for the link!

6. Lilyrayne

Lilyrayne Chrisppie

I don't see colors but I see either light or dark auras around people.

7. antithesis

antithesis Hello

I wonder what color my aura is...

8. Dolphin~Rider

Dolphin~Rider Member

That's an amazing gift! I wish I could do that. You know, your friends and family may say you're crazy, but I'll bet they secretly wish they could see these auras, too. And I believe that you are really sensing an energy field. Cool, huh?

9. makno

makno Senior Member

yea i saw this girl at the taco place and she had like a lite to her ,it took all i had to start a conversation ...but she was awesome , and as i predicted from equador ! just light , like you said , not realy color unless im not payin attention iv seen them all my life!

10. underwhelmed

underwhelmed Member

yea it is really cool. it never started to happen untill i was meditating alot recently, alot of other different things have happened to me to since then. i would say a gift as well as patience and concentration have something to do with this possibly,

11. freakwentflyer

freakwentflyer Member

....were several noted psychics who claim to be able to see and read peoples auras were suprised by being given a test of there abilities.
    They were asked to read and discribe several peoples auras. They each said that the auras extend out around the people including a few inches above their heads.
    So the people were placed behind screens with there heads level with the top of the screen and the psychics were asked to name who was behind each screen based on their aura projecting above the screen. None of them got it right.

It doesn't make sense, people seeing auras "around" people. If the aura we project is visible to some people then the wouldn't see it just around the outline (sides from the viewers point of view), the aura would be infront of them covering their face and body too!
    I do believe in pyschic ability. But, if anyone can see and read auras, it could easily be put to the test and nobody has ever past that test.

It's great to have an open mind, but you should keep the screen door shut to keep the flies out.

12. freakwentflyer

freakwentflyer Member

sorry, wrong thread

13. Spiritforces

Spiritforces Member

There are good website bout that

Seeing auras leads you to seeing the inner state of others

Colors say much bout what is going on inside

14. FREE

FREE Member

man i bet if you could look at my aura,it` d black as fuck,im a rebel

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe