Aura around a person?

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Desos, May 9, 2013.

1. Desos

Desos Senior Member

has anyone else every perceived an aura or a particularly unique and strong vibe surrounding a person?

what do you think it means? how do you get them?

i've experienced a particularly strong aura at two different occasions. one, at various concerts and musical acts. people like bob weir and phil lesh for example, will sometimes have a strange aura, especially if i am near them. i also perceived an aura surrounding some individuals who live communally. generally i've only perceived it on older people who have been living in the same commune for 35+ years.

the auras are not all the same. with some similarities between groups. for example, some similarity in aura between members of the grateful dead, and also some similarity in auras between members of a particular commune, although i can notice the difference from person to person.

even sometimes, i can notice a strong vibe on people after they have attended a certain event or something.

does anyone experience this? thoughts?

2. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I've heard of people who can read auras. I'm skeptical of that, but people do naturally pick up the "vibes" of a room full of people, or the kind of "vibe" a person gives off. It's subtle social cues, body language, etc.
    now STONED, there's a lot of things I "can see", auras included. Legit? Maybe.

3. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

I have seen them while in a meditative state of mind. I tried practicing to get better a few years ago but got side tracked, like I do with everything. One in particular that I remember is my best friends. It was a beautiful blue and green hue.

4. Desos

Desos Senior Member

in the twelve tribes we used to say it had to do with a person's glory, and their countenance. for example if a person had a good countenance you might expect them to have a bright aura, but if they had a bad countenance you might notice a certain darkness about them. keeping a good countenance was done by keeping a good conscience, doing what is right.

a person's glory has more to do with their worth. i'm not quite sure how to explain it, but over time it might be a mark of self-improvement. generally it might take decades for a person's glory to increase. however, it is very noticable. it is very easy to perceive an aura around a person once they have attained a certain amount of glory.

the average process of how people live in the regular world usually dulls a person's countenance and glory to a point that they become a very dull person, which is why i can't notice these sorts of things on everyday people.