Aura And Energy...what The Point?

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by old_crone, Jul 1, 2016.

1. old_crone

old_crone Super Moderator Super Moderator

I have recently been talking with someone on Hip Forums. Our conversation was on Auras and Energies. The bigger point was what is the point if so many can not see, and are psychic readers just making things up? Great questions.

I will start by saying anyone can learn to read Auras and Energy. There is a texture that shows in the individual's light in the aura body and energy body that circles the DNA. We often forget or never learn how to be open enough to see. We will only see and know others as deeply as we see and know our own souls light.

As a Psychic Reader, and Energy worker and Healer I was wondering what your thoughts are?

1 person likes this.
  2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Has anyone looked into, or put forth the idea that auras might coincide with the chakra system? Maybe a different culture's way of looking at the same thing... Both use colors as a descriptor and when they are out of wack the person is suffering.

1 person likes this.
  3. old_crone

old_crone Super Moderator Super Moderator

I find in Energy Healing that we have many layers. Color is universal and travels the individual blue print of our meridians and DNA. Thus the entire system is a reflection and constant source of change and light. We are all in relation to the one and the whole is made up of the parts.

1 person likes this.
  4. zengizmo

zengizmo Ignorant Slut HipForums Supporter

My thought is that there are lots of diverse modalities of perception, and each modality is given by the spirits for a specific purpose, and not all of us are called to the same purpose.

1 person likes this.