August 1 through 7 2022

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by ~Zen~, Aug 1, 2022.

1. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

Surprises are the thing with Uranus actively aspecting just about everything these days.

Monday you think you can conquer the world as you arise, but by the afternoon Mars runs into Saturn's limiting and questioning influences. Beware.

On Thursday change is thrust upon us again as Mercury moves over into Virgo and the Moon shifts into Scorpio. Be aware that you don't become self-righteous in your attitudes towards others.

Next weekend will either bring you to a great party, or the feeling of being stuck somewhere you don't want to be... The Sun, Mars/Uranus, Saturn and the Moon form a square which brings a lot of energy to the forefront. With the Moon in Sagitarius you may not have the clearest vision, as you feel so self-assured. Look before you leap and be careful!

These are my humble observations after reviewing the planetary aspects for the week ahead.

~Zen~

Dude111 and BandA like this.
  2. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

I am wary.
    I can feel it!

~Zen~ likes this.
  3. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Thank you buddy!!