Attraction

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by MysteriousNight, Jul 7, 2008.

1. liquidlight

liquidlight Senior Member

The best thing about 'balance' i heard recently was a friend of mine who was hosting some shamanic workshops a few years ago ... he said "Most people think balance (in a spiritual sense) is way up here somewhere *holds hand way above his head*, but it's just a balance from where you are now."
    I found the comment interesting because i myself had often thought that 'balance' was 'way up there' somewhere... as if i was so 'out of balance' that to find it i would have to do some serious work ... upwards.
    It seemed like a pearl of wisdom for me that day, and i think he's right. :)

2. Born25YearsTooLate

Born25YearsTooLate Hunting the mighty whifflesnark

makes a lot of sense

3. zengizmo

zengizmo Ignorant Slut HipForums Supporter

Interesting and encouraging, B25. I'm absorbing.

Last Sunday as I was driving, my spirit guide Emily said in my mind, out of the blue, "I need to refine you." My immediate response was, "Will that hurt?" And I've been trying to figure out what she's going to do and how. It does seem like I'm getting new insights this week from lots of you on this forum.

And weirdly, in spite of unspeakable hatred I've felt toward Emily many times for the way she's treated me...today I felt in some ways closer to her than I did even at the best times in our physical relationship, when she was giving me outward signs of affection.

4. Born25YearsTooLate

yeah, I'm doing something completely odd, in that I'm treating her earthly ego like it doesn't even exist, and speaking as directly to her higher self as much as I can.

the ego doesn't like it, but it's improving the situation immensely, and it's helping me bootstrap myself up, which is kind of pulling her along. My ego's having fits about it, but for the time being I've darted him and I'm keeping him pretty tranquilized. I need the clarity, atm.

5. TheLizardKingMike

TheLizardKingMike Members

Forces are attracted to each other and to themselves. This is why we do what we do, life is a science experiment. Care to guess which one? I know EXACTLY what's going on around here.

6. IamnotaMan

IamnotaMan I am Thor. On sabba-tickle. Still available via us

Who thinks that we all know who is attracted to us and vice versa , on the Spiritual Plane?
    Re attraction , can we present ourselves to others , in the "best light" on that Plane?

Just a thought.
    Best wishes all.

7. TheLizardKingMike

I KNOW it.

8. zengizmo

How can we present ourselves in the "best light" on the spiritual plane? On the spiritual plane there are no appearances or "illusions," so who we present ourselves as is simply who we are. But certainly on the spiritual plane we must know our attractions. On the human plane it's not always so clear.

9. Born25YearsTooLate

all this talk of planes is making me want peanuts.

10. zengizmo

ROFLMAO:D

11. MysteriousNight

MysteriousNight Member

Can anybody sense any negative energy around me?

If so, help me get rid of it! Please!!

12. TheLizardKingMike

I'm pretty sure you need to do that yourself.

It's probably all in your mind.

13. zengizmo

Why do you ask this question? Does something lead you to believe you have negative energy around you?

14. MysteriousNight

MysteriousNight Member

Yes, it has to do with a person. A very, negative angry person. I'm just hoping that her negative energy isn't around me.

15. Born25YearsTooLate

one of the things I've found most useful in the feeling of being surrounded by negativity, simple as it sounds, is simply to pay special attention to cleaning yourself and environment. Take a day, pick up the house, play some soothing music, something that you find relaxing. Clean as a deliberate act, rather than just as a matter of course, and you'll find that when you put out the rubbish, it has a habit of taking psychic drek along with it. Carry some incense or a smudge through your house, leave the windows open, and spend some time outside, close to a tree or a flower garden, and don't come back until you feel relaxed. Unplug, relax, and finish your day with a soak in slightly salted water, and take extra care to scrub every inch of yourself, rinse yourself well, and I think you'll be surprised how different you feel, if you allow the feelings of negativity to be washed away with the dirt of the day.

People believe they need ritual and accessories, or someone else to rid them of hostility or negativity direct toward them. They don't. Simply filling your life with direct, deliberate action will help push away and slough off a large degree of negativity. You don't need my help to get rid of anything, nor do you need anything elaborate as a ritual. Instead you can make everyday actions a ritual, and elevate the mundane to the divinely inspired. When you can do that, then you don't need to fear negativity, no matter who sends it to you, as you can transform it yourself.

some might dismiss this as simple, but I've found that the truth usually is. Most of my rituals are based on nothing more than the power of breath and an intent.

Good luck.

16. Ayurveda78

Ayurveda78 Member

I believe real attraction is uncontrollable..Unless you act like someone your not and then they really wouldn't be attracted to you.

17. IamnotaMan

IamnotaMan I am Thor. On sabba-tickle. Still available via us

U know what?.Sorry didnt understand u :confused:

Actually attraction was a stupid word.What I shouldve said was
    "see it as a good path to go down with them".

Thanks for your comments.My problem is how does the psychic world interact with us on this sort of stuff?Then how can I improve things on the human plane?:confused:

Eventually , I saw "little blotches" around u.But they can be removed easily - use Born25yrs 's advice.
    Good luck!:)

18. MysteriousNight

MysteriousNight Member

I took your advice Born25Years. I sort of feel better, but I still feel like there is a problem somewhere....

Maybe by thinking that I'm just attracting "wrong things".

19. Born25YearsTooLate

that's possible as well. If we dwell on negativity, or even just the perception of it, the universe tends to think we're 'requesting' it. Kind of a borked system, it seems, but I've found that when I've been concerned about how bad things were, whether it was people, a situation, etc...it just kept getting worse.

20. liquidlight

liquidlight Senior Member

I saw a book last week called 'Your body believes everything you say.' (and think), .... i think the same could be said of the universe.
    .... be careful what you ask for ... buyer beware and all that, or be mindful of your thoughts. "Your focus determines your reality." - qui gon jin :)

Yeah, just don't let the mind get engaged with negative thinking. It tends to accumulate and our incessant thinking about it just makes more of it. If someone in your life is being negative, don't engage them in their negative thinking/games, certainly engage them otherwise, but once they start acting up with any negative stuff, just disengage, change the subject, leave ... whatever. Keep and own your own mind and thoughts and being and stay away from other peoples egoic dramas. ... and don't forget that they are not their drama ... thats just a state of mind they're in, there's a real person underneath. So don't make enemies and burn bridges, i think one needs to strive to be inclusive of everyone as mutch as possible.