Attracting the other gender after having sex

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Sound Stew, Jan 15, 2005.

1. Sound Stew

Sound Stew Member

Is it true that you when you´re fresh fucked can more easily attract the other gender?

2. cutelildeadbear

cutelildeadbear Hip Forums Gym Rat

It has something to do with pheramones or some scent that you. They say the more sex that you have whether with someone else or solo, that you attract people. I think that perhaps it is because you aren't all uptight and assholish, but that is just my take on it. I mean have you met someone who hasn't had sex in a long time and they just act like a jerk. Well, then who wants to be with that. But then if you've just had sex you are all happy and laid back. LOL I have no clue what I'm talking about.

3. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

lmfaooo! this thread is funny as hell.

Pleassssssssssse continue and elaborate. :D :D :D

4. deram_scholzara

deram_scholzara Member

I'm still a virgin...but yeah...I can seriously see your take on it because:
    A) Friends are more ... happy in general when they recently got laid.
    B) Masturbation has definately loosened the buttocks out of that tight-ass state, though there are times when one must wonder "Why masturbate at all?" as pleasure comes so limited from one's own self.

I think that, in addition to public bathrooms, there should also be public masturbationrooms. Complete with sound proof walls in each stall and showerheads and disposable "supplies." Then people can go do their thing when they are feeling freakin' horny when it isn't the best of moments, or are nervous about giving a speech, or are just feeling pissed. Unfortunately, I live in the USA where people are uber lame about that kind of thing. Stupid americans...grr

5. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

public masturbation rooms? So am I supposed to use some vibrator that was used by some stranger before me? or will they be disposable?

I don't know sounds like a good way to spread disease to me!

anyway the answer to the question is yes. We give off pheramones that naturally attract the other sex right before and right after sex or really, whenever you're super horny.

6. PeRrY

PeRrY Member

Maybe its your confidence being boosted, seeing as youve just been freshly fucked.
    .........But im pretty sure the thing about the pheremones you give off are what do it, the opposite sex cant resist your NATURAL smell...