Attn California Voters

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by rangerdanger, Jun 7, 2006.

1. rangerdanger

rangerdanger Senior Member

First, if you are or will be 18 or more by this Nov. and aren't registered to vote, do so.
    Jerry Brown will be facing Chuck Poochigian (poo-CHEE'-gee-un), in November elections for Attorney General.
    Yes, that Jerry Brown.
    The Jerry Brown that was gov. of California back in the 70's and, imo, the best gov. Calif. has has since the 60's at least.
    During his term as gov. marijuana poss. of 1 oz. or less resulted in nothing more than a $100.00 ticket. And his g/f was Linda Ronstandt, back when she was hot.

In 1996 California voters approved Prop. 215, which legalized marijuana possession and cultivation if they needed it as medicine.
    The prop. stated the Dr.'s were to determine how many marijuana plants a patient (or his care provider) was allowed to grow.
    But that part was never implemented.
    Currently each county's law enforcement is able to set limits. It varies widely. In some counties it's six, in others 99 plants per person is legal under state law.
    The current Att'y Gen. has been promising for the last 8 years to implement the provision of letting patients' Dr.'s determine how much each prescripted patient needs to grow.
    But he hasn't.
    Jerry Brown will.
    So please, register and vote Jerry.

2. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

wow thats pretty fucking sweet dude. i wont be 18 by then, but i will deffinatly spread the word to my older buds.

3. peacelovebarefeet

peacelovebarefeet BuRniN oNe...

Vote for Jerry.... of course.... I mean, its JERRY.

4. TheOMFGNinja

TheOMFGNinja Member

I will be voting for Jerry.