Attn: All You "Bad Asses"

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by BuffaloSoldier, May 28, 2004.

1. Bug_Man

Bug_Man Banned

Summer Fest, Milwaukee, at the Johnsonville tent next to the pier. Be there!

2. laugh2

laugh2 Member

July 4th in D.C. in front of the White house.

3. Bug_Man

Bug_Man Banned

The H in House is supposed to be capitalized. Just like your online name.

4. The_Mad_Buster

The_Mad_Buster Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Come on be honest, actually your the sorry lil bitch with the small small cock who used to get the shit kicked out of them on a regular basis and sex with your mom or sister does not put you into gf status!

Start no shit thier will be no shit punk!

5. Bug_Man

Bug_Man Banned

This Buffalo terd burglar is looking for a little negative attention. Me and Buster got some wisdom to teach the grasshopper!

6. Dustinthewind

Dustinthewind woopdee fucking doo

usually i would be very caring and wonder why buffalo would post such nonsense, but today, since I am in a "fuck you mood", i am just gonna say this......waaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaa!! and i bet you have a small dick to boot, and your gf probably has no teeth!

btw, I hope you feel better by expressing your feelings in such a manner as telling everyone how you could kick 99% of our asses, purely something i would like to see happen.

7. lanalou

lanalou Member

i applaud your effort to speak to those so called "bullies" or assinine teenagers BUT man...just relax.......have fun.....all is well :) no need to get hyped for this....

8. TerminalMadness

TerminalMadness Member

To paraphrase stewie in Family Guy: "Buffalosoldier needs to get laid big time."