Attn: All You "Bad Asses"

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by BuffaloSoldier, May 28, 2004.

1. BuffaloSoldier

BuffaloSoldier Member

I'm just about tired of all you dickheads out there that feel the need to talk shit to people you don't know, and to put down ideas and call people names because it makes you feel like you're worth something. I don't understand how anybody could feel like a bad ass from typing a few degrading words onto their computer screens. I guarantee I could kick at least 99% of the people's asses in here, but thats not what I'm about. Do you have some teenage complex, that makes you think you're a tough man because you can type? I guarantee almost all of the people that come here just to poke fun at people and talk shit are little pieces of shit that probably have nothing better to do with their pathetic lives. Well I have a great-paying job, a beautiful girlfriend, and a big cock. I'm sure that's a lot less than you fuckin loosers that sit on your computers all day talking shit to people. I also coach and play football, so if any of you are near Chicago and still think you're bad asses without your computers just name the fuckin place. Shut the fuck up and figure out that degrading inocent people on your computer just makes you more of a fuckin pussy.

everyone else, i'm sorry if you read that.

2. jesuswasamonkey

jesuswasamonkey Slightly Tipsy

Too much coffee eh?

3. Friend

Friend Banned

Buff, you need to masturbate and very soon...

4. weaselpop

weaselpop Member

I might not be able to kick your arse, being a five foot three pacifist girl, but my violent mate, who's actually about my height, probably could. Just keep away from white vans and look out the window before you open the door to people, and you'll be alright...

5. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

Ummm....aren't you being kind of hypocritical??? :confused:

6. dhs

dhs Senior Member

You're right I'm sorry for trying to be a bad ass. Next time I get the urge to try and be one again, I will look to you for guidance. thanks buf

7. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Fuck this! If i fucken want to be fucken violent, I wil lbe a fucken violent fuck! Did you fucken get this fucken fuckadelity...fukcer?

8. laugh2

laugh2 Member

Whoaaa there buffalo bad ass, I just want to know the length of your huge cock. HAHA......You sound like such a punk.

9. FireQuint

FireQuint Member

With me falling in the 1% that could [​IMG]

10. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

Now I know who to fuck with when I need someone to kick, you sound like a real pussy as well as an asshole....I guess you are similar to the entire "taint" region...the taint region of a cow with leprosy that is.

If you aren't tough enough for the Hipforums get the fuck out PUSSY! hhahahahahahahaha
    Football is such a gay sport too, why don't you try a real sport like hockey instead of "lining up behind the tight end."

11. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

yeah i'd like to take a peek at this big cock people seem to be talking about.............

12. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

wow........i get delirious after a night of drinking too seamonster66.and silly too.

yes please kick my butt. i need a good butt kicking bufalo

13. BuffaloSoldier

BuffaloSoldier Member

what's wrong with everyone today? i'm not trying to start a big hippy war. i'm just tired of these people that only post to put down people for what they say. it's all they come here for. i thought i would get some support, instead of being put down by the people i wasn't even talking to. so, i guess i'm sorry all. just trying to keep the peace in the peacefull threads.

14. HappyHaHaGirl

Who has a big cock?? I wanna see! :eek:

15. BuffaloSoldier

BuffaloSoldier Member

lol, that would be me

16. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

who's been fucking with you and how?

17. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

I do not have a big cock, so you win this time Buff.
    Great post, by the way.

Love, bird.

18. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

so lets see it, seems me and happy are feelin a little frisky today LOL

19. HappyHaHaGirl

Weeee! I'm frisky!!!

Don't let us down, Soldier... :(

20. BuffaloSoldier

BuffaloSoldier Member

lol, maybe tuesday... peace guys, i'm leavin work