attention all weed addicts!!!

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by dave255, Oct 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

How important is it?...

Why do you feel that you have to correct people?

Just let them be wrong.

I'm sure it isnt any skin off of your back.

2. stinkfoot

stinkfoot truth

And all should swoon to your clearly superior judgment? You're in a marijuana discussion forum and interjecting a message that appears to presume that all users are addicts and pursuing a discussion that is clearly not welcome. Whether or not you are custodian to incontrovertible facts is beside the point- it is a topic that is not welcome here. Persisting in an argumentative "I am right" attitude for 300 posts to me is the definition of troll.

FACT: weed is for the most part NOT physically addictive.

IF someone is psychologically hooked on pot, chances are pretty good that they will find something else to feed their addictive personalities once they've taken your oh-so-sage advice. Taking it upon yourself to "point out" peoples mistakes and "correcting" them in this forum is the height of sheer arrogance and anyone with a properly functioning brain would only do so to cause problems and get people worked up.

You've made your point. People don't agree with it (surprise, surprise).. now kindly let the subject go if you value your ability to participate here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.